GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gettin X-Box"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 14:12
Regular
I am gettin an X-Box, i reckon 2 get Burnout2 and Enter Matrix. Have heard Matrix is 2 linear is this tru. Dont advise 2 get Halo, as already got that (won as prize on TV)
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:36
Regular
Played demos of both. Didn't like.
Thu 19/06/03 at 23:04
Regular
Have you even played Amped or Oddworld? I have 100% both games and they are definite purchases in my opinion. Both are fantastic games and in the case of Oddworld I would say its one of my favourite platform games of all time.
Thu 19/06/03 at 22:51
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> It makes me laugh when Mav tells everyone to sit tight with Halo and
> Morrowind. Mav you may not like racing games etc but the fact that
> Project Gotham Racing, Amped, Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee etc are AAA
> titles that definitley deserve a look at.

If you read my post again you'll see I recommeded a lot more than just Halo and Morrowind. Project Gotham Racing is a good game, but personally, I'd wait for the sequel. As for Amped and Oddworld, they aren't AAA titles at all.
Thu 19/06/03 at 09:34
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Mantis wrote:

> Man u r crap

Indeed they are ;)
Thu 19/06/03 at 00:44
Regular
I will allow it :)

My BB analysis of today on the forums is that people jump to conclusions too fast ;)
Thu 19/06/03 at 00:42
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Allow me to say "doh!" then.
Thu 19/06/03 at 00:39
Regular
I have restarted the season mode about 5 times and the amount of hours I have played in multiplayer is off the scale. My current season is around the 20 hour mark and thats the one with the golds on.
Thu 19/06/03 at 00:34
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Alastair wrote:
> My favourite racing game of all time. I have clocked well over 100 hours on that game and I still need 15 golds :)

Man u r crap My skillz r 2 gd 4 u. :P Seriously, I have been playing 25 hours and have all golds, even the bonus season. I still have some golds admiditly to get in the Medal persuit, but in Kudos challange, arcade and quick race mode- I am the daddy. :)
Wed 18/06/03 at 21:18
Regular
"8==="
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Yup, got it off Hedfix this morning.
>
> Tis excellent. It's basically MSR with an extra city and loads of new
> stuff, which is all good in my opinion.

You got it? Cool. It's pretty good but I'm sure I'll prefer Morrowind.
Wed 18/06/03 at 19:49
Regular
Not a fan of the Tuscan myself. Too loose on the handling. Until you get the Ferrari's you may want to check out the Corvette. Superb handling and pretty quick on the flat. Of course then there is always the 355...

Ummmmm

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.