GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTYuk recruiting again!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 11:30
Regular
For those of you that have never heard of it, NINTYuk is a UK-based website focusing on bringing it's readers the latest Nintendo info (which is mainly Gamecube stuff at the moment!)
The site has been going a month or two now and is growing increasingly popular. Because of this, we are currently going through a stage of expansion.
Below are the two types of Staff Member we are looking for:

1. Staff Writer x 2
As a Staff Writer, you are expected to write an article once every fortnight (whether it be a preview, review etc.) Naturally, we'd like to see a piece of work off you beforehand (preferably a review of a game, between 500 and 1000 words.)

2. News Editor x 1
There are so many Nintendo sources around (whether it be on the internet, in magazines, on tv/radio etc) and it's becoming hard work for me to find all the latest news and keep the site running at the same time. If you're prepared to scour the web every morning, in search of the hottest news, this is the job for you.

3. Graphics Artist x 1
By the UK launch of Gamecube, we hope to have a complete redesign and this requires fancy new graphics including a logo! If you've got experience at this kinda thing, let me know. Once again, I'd like to see some past work of yours.

If you're interest in any of the following, you can e-mail at [email protected] or have a chat on MSN messenger at [email protected]
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:23
Regular
It wont work, it says bad gateway or something. shigsy said that he'd sort it out.
Tue 01/01/02 at 13:17
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What's happened to NintyUK now then?

Whenever I type in the address http://nintyuk.asp2.net , I always get the page saying it can't be displayed, EVERY time. It started this morning.

How can I get on to it, kingklik, Rickoss or MJ?
Fri 19/10/01 at 16:29
Regular
I'm a staff writer!

Kingklik you didn't give the address out!
it's
http://nintyuk.asp2.net
Fri 19/10/01 at 12:00
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
If you want, Starlight!
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:58
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Does this sort of stuff go down on a CV?

Read my reviews.
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:47
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Rito slik. Gimme a bell on MSN and we'll discuss it further.
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:41
Regular
"DS..."
i'd be happy to do the graphic designer role.
slik ~_~
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:35
I am a highly experienced writer and I have a great artisic skill that could become very useful to you. I'd love to be considered for either of the staff writer or the graphics designer role please!
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:35
I am a highly experienced writer and I have a great artisic skill that could become very useful to you. I'd love to be considered for either of the staff write or the graphics designer role please!
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:30
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
For those of you that have never heard of it, NINTYuk is a UK-based website focusing on bringing it's readers the latest Nintendo info (which is mainly Gamecube stuff at the moment!)
The site has been going a month or two now and is growing increasingly popular. Because of this, we are currently going through a stage of expansion.
Below are the two types of Staff Member we are looking for:

1. Staff Writer x 2
As a Staff Writer, you are expected to write an article once every fortnight (whether it be a preview, review etc.) Naturally, we'd like to see a piece of work off you beforehand (preferably a review of a game, between 500 and 1000 words.)

2. News Editor x 1
There are so many Nintendo sources around (whether it be on the internet, in magazines, on tv/radio etc) and it's becoming hard work for me to find all the latest news and keep the site running at the same time. If you're prepared to scour the web every morning, in search of the hottest news, this is the job for you.

3. Graphics Artist x 1
By the UK launch of Gamecube, we hope to have a complete redesign and this requires fancy new graphics including a logo! If you've got experience at this kinda thing, let me know. Once again, I'd like to see some past work of yours.

If you're interest in any of the following, you can e-mail at [email protected] or have a chat on MSN messenger at [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.