GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NINTYuk recruiting again!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/10/01 at 11:30
Regular
For those of you that have never heard of it, NINTYuk is a UK-based website focusing on bringing it's readers the latest Nintendo info (which is mainly Gamecube stuff at the moment!)
The site has been going a month or two now and is growing increasingly popular. Because of this, we are currently going through a stage of expansion.
Below are the two types of Staff Member we are looking for:

1. Staff Writer x 2
As a Staff Writer, you are expected to write an article once every fortnight (whether it be a preview, review etc.) Naturally, we'd like to see a piece of work off you beforehand (preferably a review of a game, between 500 and 1000 words.)

2. News Editor x 1
There are so many Nintendo sources around (whether it be on the internet, in magazines, on tv/radio etc) and it's becoming hard work for me to find all the latest news and keep the site running at the same time. If you're prepared to scour the web every morning, in search of the hottest news, this is the job for you.

3. Graphics Artist x 1
By the UK launch of Gamecube, we hope to have a complete redesign and this requires fancy new graphics including a logo! If you've got experience at this kinda thing, let me know. Once again, I'd like to see some past work of yours.

If you're interest in any of the following, you can e-mail at [email protected] or have a chat on MSN messenger at [email protected]
Mon 07/01/02 at 16:07
Regular
"DS..."
Cooky wrote:
> sick, sick person. Go wash your mouth out with a bar of soap!

:)

make sure it's dettox!
slik ~_~
Sun 06/01/02 at 18:50
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
sick, sick person. Go wash your mouth out with a bar of soap!

Sun 06/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
(Big-eared, four-eyed, greasy-haired GIMP!!)
Sun 06/01/02 at 17:34
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Cooky wrote:
> You sick, twisted, person Albert!

Don't worry people, I'm not offended. It's just the way that Cooky and I normally talk to one another. It turns us on. Ain't that right honey??
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:14
Regular
Its just like a dodgey American Soap
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:06
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> I'm not gonna get involved!

I guess you shouldn't have had an affair with me then Joe...whoops :S :D
Sun 06/01/02 at 15:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You sick, twisted, person Albert!

No wonder why you site was taken down!

Sun 06/01/02 at 14:48
Regular
I'm not gonna get involved!
Sun 06/01/02 at 14:33
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Ah...yes...forgot about you Mark. Ermmmm...close your eyes Cooky and RUN! For the love of God RUN!!!
Sun 06/01/02 at 13:47
Regular
Uncle Albert wrote:
> No Rob, I won't go to bed with you...I'm married to Cooky.

But what about me James....ooh the irony :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.