GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"BIG fat thunderstorm."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 17:06
Regular
Biggest thunderstorm I've ever experienced.

Road is now foloded for the 100 meters either way of me. People across the road have had their houses flooded.

There was a BIG fat thunderbolt that landed about 50 meters away in the field. I'm going to see what ligntinged ground looks like.

I've got the dogs.

Time for a big wet walk!
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:25
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Hull eh?

I read somewhere that Hull has the cheapest houses in the England...not sure what relevance that has but if your house gets taken out by lightning, at least you can get another fairly easily!
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:28
Regular
It's Sunny here.

I want a fecking thunder storm.
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:30
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Yeah, thunderstorms are very cool...
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:33
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Its been lovely and sunny here (not that I've been able to appreciate it- exams!)
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Light of the world"
it was really really gorgeous over the weekend and yesterday the lil skirt come out! But today i wake up and find rain..still I love storms when they don't give me a headache - the sound of rain and thunder cool!

..i am a geek through and through huh!
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:37
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Since when has Upminster been in kent!?!?

:c)

And I expected a big lump of smoking wheat when I got to the field. But when I got to the spot, all I got was a poor attempt at a crop circle. I mean, I could do better than that!

Some of the wheat was singed (sin-g-ed) though. I could also smell smoke in the wood from the other close one.

That one in the field was good though, scared the living s**t out of me!
Tue 17/06/03 at 17:56
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> it was really really gorgeous over the weekend and yesterday the lil
> skirt come out! But today i wake up and find rain..still I love storms
> when they don't give me a headache - the sound of rain and thunder
> cool!
>
>
> ..i am a geek through and through huh!

yes, yes you are. and i hope the weather isn't like this when we go to alton towers next week
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:04
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Upminster?

Bah, I thought you lived in Kent!
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:10
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I went Alton Towers last October and it rained hard all day from 2pm to 7pm when it closed.

Good thing though is that it was warm.

Everybody left and we stayed because it was so warm, I was drenched but I was fine with it!

Straight on every ride isn't ~that~ bad!

Got on Air twice, that was good, but crap compared to Nemesis, in the dark, and running twice as fast because of the rain!

I got on it 13 times that day, as well as every other ride in the park at least once!

All in all. You want rain like we had today, well. No thunder and not as hard. But if it's warm you'll have a greatday. Better than hot and sunny and queueuey.
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:41
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
We are meant to be having storms here latter, I really hope we get a cracker.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.