GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Edge 125"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
If anyone here hasn't yet bought Edge issue 125 (I know there will be loads) then I recommend you go out and buy it ASAP. I finally got my hands on it today (4 days late thanks to local WHSmith) and it is as fantastic an E3 issue as I expected. The coverage blows away any seen in other publications with an extensive preview section containing many of E3's highlight games.

And then there's the free DVD (which actually is free) that has about 30 minutes of footage from the E3 showfloor and of the games themselves. Thankfully this doesn't involve going through a DVD menu pressing 'enter' on each game one-by-one as the footage is one big TV-like programme. And a damn fine programme at that.

All of this for a mere £4, go buy now!
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Festivus!"
Edge rules
shall get it on saturday.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Edge is pshnog.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:24
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
Edge is rubbish
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:22
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
GamesMaster coverage with all the games, lots of screenshots and impressions > Edge with the holier-than-thou attitude to gaming
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
GAMES™
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:19
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
NGC.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:08
Regular
GAMES™.
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:44
Yes, please do.
Tue 17/06/03 at 18:42
Regular
"TheCoolNerd on Live"
If anyone here hasn't yet bought Edge issue 125 (I know there will be loads) then I recommend you go out and buy it ASAP. I finally got my hands on it today (4 days late thanks to local WHSmith) and it is as fantastic an E3 issue as I expected. The coverage blows away any seen in other publications with an extensive preview section containing many of E3's highlight games.

And then there's the free DVD (which actually is free) that has about 30 minutes of footage from the E3 showfloor and of the games themselves. Thankfully this doesn't involve going through a DVD menu pressing 'enter' on each game one-by-one as the footage is one big TV-like programme. And a damn fine programme at that.

All of this for a mere £4, go buy now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.