GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"HA! Take THAT, Burnout 2!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Tue 17/06/03 at 19:21
Regular
Well I got Burnout 2 the other day and it's flippin' great. But I just finished one of the hardest gaming things I've done in a while - unlocking the driving school car. You need Gold medals in all 6 lessons.

Now, the first five were the proverbial pieces of cake, but the sixth was KILLER. Get from a to b < 36 seconds. Almost impossible unless you follow an exact set path, triggering your boost at the exact right places. And I did it.

HAHA!

So what's the hardest thing you've done in gaming lately?
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
doesn't.
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
it
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Judah Ben-Hur wrote:
> When you post three times in a row it kinda makes you look like
> a.................loser

No
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:11
Regular
"8==="
1st one was a specific reply to a part of the original post .
2nd one was an amendment to the reply.
3rd one was a specific reply to the question asked in the original post.

Pointing out useless things such as 'Ha! You just posted three times Duuuuuuuh!', when the posts are legitimate answers to seperate bits of other posts, makes you look like a loser.

Go and start a thread of your own and stop acting as a self appointed SR policeman.
Tue 17/06/03 at 22:01
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
When you post three times in a row it kinda makes you look like a.................loser
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:56
Regular
"8==="
Hardest thing I've done in gaming recently would be completing Def Jam vendetta with the white guy on Normal difficulty. I find a lot of my next gen games a bit easy at the moment! Haven;t played ghost recon off recruit yet though.

*rubs hands gleefully*
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:53
Regular
"8==="
Mabye I found it easy because I knew the tricks from the original Burnout.
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:52
Regular
"8==="
El Blokey wrote:
>
> Now, the first five were the proverbial pieces of cake, but the sixth
> was KILLER. Get from a to b < 36 seconds. Almost impossible unless
> you follow an exact set path, triggering your boost at the exact right
> places. And I did it.

I did this the third time I played it with the first car you get.
all you do is use your beginning boost to go into headon traffic, build up your boost again then switch back to the right (in both senses) side of the road and hug the right as much as possible.

Easy.

We are talking about the Driving 101 thing you have to go through when you first play the game, right?
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:50
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
That's hard?

Did it first time, no problems. Offensive 101 is easy :D

Never used that car though, used Roadster until Japanese Muscle.
Tue 17/06/03 at 21:43
Regular
the hardest thing in gaming recently? NOT switching off my x-box when playing the 'twins in pursuit' level on enter the matrix.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.