GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England out, Business down"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 20:37
Regular
I think the pub owners and the merchandise sellers were rooting for England more than most. Now we're out I'm seeing England shirts on sale, fewer cars with flags, people talking about Big Brother instead of the football. It's a shame really :(

Anyone else noticing this?
Regular
I think the pub owners and the merchandise sellers were rooting for England more than most. Now we're out I'm seeing England shirts on sale, fewer cars with flags, people talking about Big Brother instead of the football. It's a shame really :(

Anyone else noticing this?
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Freeola are probably glad though :-D
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:39
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
In all honesty the only people who are happy about englands exit par rival countries and portugal are the bookies as they will be racking the money in. Also as brazil and argentina are out they were the 3 teams most people had their money on.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:42
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It happens every time England get knocked out of a major championship, doesn't it?

I'm sick of the whinging that happens afterward. I try to avoid all England news for a few days after their exit.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:47
Regular
Yeah I know what you mean, I know some people who aren't even going to bother watching the World Cup anymore, which I think is a shame. There's always Euro 2008, not sure where that's being held :/

Yeah Shrimper I think the bookies will be quite please I thought Argentina would go through as well.

Funny thing is I was enjoying having the roads quite when the matches were on ;) Was like a ghost town the other day.
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:49
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup, papers were littered with *Bloody Ronaldo he's a cheat, he's scum blah blah blah*

Yes let's ignore the fact England played rubbish all tournament, it was Rooney going around shoving people, the England team couldn't win a penalty shoot out if their lives depended on it and Sven got his tactics and team selection hopelessly wrong. It was all Ronaldo's fault.

Pfffft
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:51
Regular
"Colourless"
Don't forget Lampard is crap and fat and I hate him....

^o)
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It'll just be our luck though he finds his shooting boots and scores a hat-trick against United :-(
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:56
Regular
JL wrote:
> Don't forget Lampard is crap and fat and I hate him....
>
> ^o)

what an optimist ;-)
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:54
Regular
"Colourless"
Kawada wrote:
> It'll just be our luck though he finds his shooting boots and
> scores a hat-trick against United :-(

Hope so. He clearly will. It's not like he's suddenly turned awful, just had a bad tournament. Still a great player.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.