GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Calling out a mod"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
""none""
Thread

I posted an article which recently lead me into debates with Hedfix. After the debating was over he kept repeatedly spamming the thread with conversations totally off-topic with others.
Fri 06/04/07 at 18:53
Regular
""none""
Thread

I posted an article which recently lead me into debates with Hedfix. After the debating was over he kept repeatedly spamming the thread with conversations totally off-topic with others.
Fri 06/04/07 at 19:04
Regular
Isn't Hedfix the only mod of the Games forum now?
Fri 06/04/07 at 19:10
Regular
""none""
Machie wrote:
> Isn't Hedfix the only mod of the Games forum now?

He shouldn't be.
Fri 06/04/07 at 19:43
Regular
Yeah, Hedfix is the one and only Games mod
Sat 07/04/07 at 00:33
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Irony at its greatest and worst.
Sat 07/04/07 at 03:42
Regular
aHahahaha!1!! Oh dear.. It's just Heddy being himself, really. So what else is new?
Sat 07/04/07 at 04:48
Regular
"8==="
Get a sense of humour.

Firstly I was respectful to you until you managed to somehow get offended by some unremarkable comments in your thread and started to go on about other people's spelling and grammar whilst failing to check your own.

It's funny and it's not my fault you chose to take such an odd stance on things.

Now I have the option to remove offensive stuff in that forum but none of those posts breaches the extremely lenient (sp?) rules of decency people observe around here.

If you check the archives you'll see FAR harsher stuff has been passed by the old Special Reserve mods/staffies and these forums continue in a similar vein.

Generally if it isn't racist, illegible or breaking the swear filter then it stays. We value our free speech here and that's what keeps things vibrant.

Sorry you came off bad this time but forums can be learnt from and perhaps you'll learn from this and take a different approach to conversing with people on this forum next time.

Basically: Don't take things so seriously. There will always be people out there who know some information you don't, and just because they do it's no reason to act in a petulant manner.

Y'come back y'hear!? :)
Sat 07/04/07 at 04:50
Regular
"8==="
Oh and here: a thread that actually stays on topic throughout it's use is the exception, not the other way around.
Sat 07/04/07 at 05:11
Regular
"8==="
Ho-hum I suppose I should clarify further:

I am happy to mod the two forums that I am a moderator of but I do not allow being a moderator to interfere with how I would normally post if I were not a moderator.

Generally the same goes for all the other mods on these forums.

Now if Freeola feel that I have seriously over-stepped the line here then by all means let them remove my moderator status.

I am simply posting the way I always have. :)
Sat 07/04/07 at 10:05
Regular
""none""
Damn you suck.

My offtopic was not even offtopic. It was just one correction, followed by an ontopic post. So you can't even say I provoked the offtopic discussion. Did I start the discussion about Boston Legal? NO.

What does anything have to do with Boston Legal...

Hedfix wrote:
> I am simply posting the way I always have. :)

Spam and rotten behavior...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.