GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sun 22/06/03 at 19:15
Regular
What do you guys think of it? It should be the best RPG ever made, I can't wait to play it. It's worth buying an Xbox for Fable alone.
Wed 25/06/03 at 23:05
Regular
One Golden Saint is by far not the hardest thing Morrowind throws at you. By a long shot. Plus, combat is only a small section; so what if you master it quickly? The bulk of the game (side quests, storyline, adventuring, interaction) remains.
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:44
Regular
"Selected"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> May I remind you that you initially said I was talking balls

Sorry Alastair, you seem to have taken that as a personal attack. I wasn't saying you talk balls, im just saying it doesn't take 200 hours to finish.
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Selected"
I'm saying if you believe it's a 200 hour game, you'll spend alot of it running around.
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:41
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> 200 hours? Thats absolute balls

May I remind you that you initially said I was talking balls but now you are saying it does take 200 hours? Make up your mind.
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:33
Regular
"Selected"
Maverick42 wrote:
> I've been playing for at least 40 hours and wild Golden Saints almost
> always annhialate me. In the other cases they just beat me.

See, you've only played through 20% of the game (if you believe it takes 200 hours) and you can nearly beat the most powerful enemies in the game....
Wed 25/06/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Selected"
Quality over quantity. I couldn't care if it took me 1000 hours to finish a game, the time it takes is in no way what so ever a reflection of how good the game is. Want me to tell you why it's 200 hours long? Because you spend, literally, hours running around! As explained.

Really, like I said, don't get me wrong....I liked Morrowind but it will get samey.
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:51
Regular
I've been playing for at least 40 hours and wild Golden Saints almost always annhialate me. In the other cases they just beat me.
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:41
Regular
You can get the powerful weapons pretty quickly if you know where to go.

But it takes a hell of a lot more than that to get anywhere.
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:37
Regular
mikelar wrote:
> 200 hours? Thats absolute balls if i ever did hear it (and apparantly
> i just did)

I think you are the one talking the rubbish. This has been reported in a lot of the reviews that there is around 200 hours of gameplay. Have you actually played up to the 200 hour mark?
Wed 25/06/03 at 18:34
Regular
That's rubbish - Morrowind is an incredibly varied and deep game, and it takes a hell of a lot of hard work to be able to take down a Golden Saint with a single blow.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.