GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deus Ex 2 Invisible War"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Deus Ex 2: Invisible War'.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:15
Regular
I see it will be out in a few months, what do you guys think about it? It looks amazing, the first one is one of my all-time favourite games. Anyway I have heard that it's set 20 years after Deus Ex, you control Alex Denton who is a clone of J.C. Denton, your first objective is to find J.C. because he has gone missing, it will feature Augmentations again and it will be 60% First Person Shooter 25% RPG and 15% Stealth, so it mixes some good Genres.
Mon 23/06/03 at 19:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Ive been a big fan of Looking Glass Technologies stuff, from way back when they were creating the Ultima Underworld, original System Shock, etc.. titles...

And have enjoyed pretty much everything they have produced since, even after the company went under and Eidos re-hired them under the Ion Storm monika

However, although I equally enjoyed Deus Ex, I alwasy thought the Genre-Spanning '60% First Person Shooter 25% RPG and 15% Stealth' was a lod of bollux?
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:24
"For the horde!!!!"
I like cake
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:15
Regular
I see it will be out in a few months, what do you guys think about it? It looks amazing, the first one is one of my all-time favourite games. Anyway I have heard that it's set 20 years after Deus Ex, you control Alex Denton who is a clone of J.C. Denton, your first objective is to find J.C. because he has gone missing, it will feature Augmentations again and it will be 60% First Person Shooter 25% RPG and 15% Stealth, so it mixes some good Genres.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.