GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Deus Ex 2 Invisible War"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Deus Ex 2: Invisible War'.
Mon 23/06/03 at 16:15
Regular
I see it will be out in a few months, what do you guys think about it? It looks amazing, the first one is one of my all-time favourite games. Anyway I have heard that it's set 20 years after Deus Ex, you control Alex Denton who is a clone of J.C. Denton, your first objective is to find J.C. because he has gone missing, it will feature Augmentations again and it will be 60% First Person Shooter 25% RPG and 15% Stealth, so it mixes some good Genres.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:14
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Hehe, no sniper the blame for that game lies soley with Atari and Shiny, who should be ashamed of themselves.
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:08
Regular
Didnt looking Glass do enter the matrix .
Wed 25/06/03 at 12:03
"For the horde!!!!"
More of the same gameplay with better graphics and a new involving plot with loads of interesting missions will make this game as good as the last.

It don't matter too much if Bob Page isn't in it because there could be another bent millonaire trying to make chaos and money. It could even be a relative thats wants revenge on JC, now that would be a good foundation for the new plot.
Tue 24/06/03 at 23:30
Regular
Fiery Salamander wrote:
> Bob Pages gets destroyed don't he?
Yeah, he does in some of the endings, but I think he survives in one of them, I don't know which ending Eidos have opted for.
Tue 24/06/03 at 22:23
"For the horde!!!!"
Bob Pages gets destroyed don't he?
Tue 24/06/03 at 15:44
Regular
Yeah, Regen probably was the best Augmentation. My favourite aspect of the original was the places that you could explore, Hong Kong was massive, and those big guys in the suits remind me of the agents in The Matrix. Deus Ex was a massive game. What was everyones favourite ending? I went for the Helios one, it was cool having multiple endings. Do any of you guys know if Bob Page will be in the sequel?
Tue 24/06/03 at 10:04
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Did looking glass do theif?

Yep, surely did... looking forward to Thief3 too!
(their was rumors of them making a 'Thief' game and setting it in a more contemporary setting, with the main character being a Cat-Thief type character, which I think would be an amazing game, though whether that got anywhere I dont know
Tue 24/06/03 at 09:55
"For the horde!!!!"
I'm replaying the original Deus ex and I forgot how good it is, I hope the next in the series is just as good.

Why we are on the subject did anyone bother to invest in the health, enviromental and heavy weapons skills because they arn't worth the points in my view.

The regen aug is all the healing i need, hazmet suits last long enough for the few toxic areas there are in the game and I can easily use the GEP gun with untrained.
Tue 24/06/03 at 03:07
Regular
"bing bang bong"
Deux Ex was utterly rad, hopefully the sequel will be even bettar \o/
Mon 23/06/03 at 20:29
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Did looking glass do theif?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.