GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Dizzy Return?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 14:58
Regular
Who hasnt heard of or played Dizzy!!! Those who havent are missing out big time! It was one of the best games around in its time, & its still enjoyable even tho its simple & u r controlling an egg!

I think that Some new Dizzy games should be brought to a new generation & keep the old generation in their memories, it would be great on a gameboy! Wot do u think?
Thu 15/11/01 at 13:40
What Search Engine?
Ain't Yahoo, That's F'r Sure...
Thu 15/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Daggsy wrote:
> Midi...?
I Want The Kick.ROM .
Help?

Opps sorry, wrong dicussion...

Although, quarter or an hour to twenty minutes searching useing 'AMiga, Kiskstart' should reveal a site with several ROMS on...

Thats how I grabbed mine...

Although, be warned, its illegal to have a copy of KickStart on your PC without owning an original yourself
Thu 15/11/01 at 09:38
Midi...?
I Want The Kick.ROM .
Help?
Wed 14/11/01 at 09:32
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Daggsy wrote:
> Couldn't Find It.

??? - What are you typing in?

I tried 'Midi' as the search criteria... and it returned quite a large number of resulting sites offering midi files for downloading...
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:14
Couldn't Find It.
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:58
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Daggsy wrote:
> Yeh. Problem With Amiga Emulators Is That They Need The Kick.Rom , And I Want An
> Emulator Because My Amiga Broke Down, So How Am I Meant To Get The File Off Of
> It ?

YOu dont... there are websites on the web that have it as a file that you can download

(although, I wouldnt guarantee their legality?)
Mon 05/11/01 at 13:40
Yeh. Problem With Amiga Emulators Is That They Need The Kick.Rom , And I Want An Emulator Because My Amiga Broke Down, So How Am I Meant To Get The File Off Of It ?
Sat 03/11/01 at 14:35
I've had this clock for over five years, any bids, i'll happily sell it to any one who will offer me more than a fiver! Or it will have to take flying lessons, and it will end up soaring through the air, happily coming to it's death at the bottom of a cliff!
Fri 02/11/01 at 18:12
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Bartlex wrote:
> You think i wan't to play it again? How would you feel if you woke up everyday
> to a egg with legs smiling at you while the clock says you've woken up at 2:30am
> again?

lol@Bartlex

redrum?
Fri 02/11/01 at 17:34
You think i wan't to play it again? How would you feel if you woke up everyday to a egg with legs smiling at you while the clock says you've woken up at 2:30am again?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.