GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Life of Sonic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 12:50
Regular
well this is a review/preview of a game that will surely be the christmas No.1 next year.

Sonic the hedge hog has been a gaming character for as long as i can remember and i can remember when i was 7 or 8 and playing on the Sega Master system II which was a console that i loved. So you are wondering why i am talking about a Sega character in the PS2 forum?

well every one already knows that sonic adventure 2 is being ported from Dreamcast to the Gamecube and being honest it doesnt look any better then the Dreamcast version at the moment but Game Cube fans were dissapointed that the Blue spikey hedgehog isnt getting a new game for Nintendos new creation. BUT i have heard from various places that the makers of Sonic have decided to make a new Sonic game for the PS2 that will come out just before christmas next year will it be a new game in 3D i remember when i was playing sonic on (as i said earlier) the Sega Master system II and the first level you could go so fast out the screen and finish the level after about 15 seconds

so will this game be the Platformer that we have all been waiting for all is it going to fail like the dreamcast only time will tell.

Do you win game a day even though you havent put your address in?
Tue 16/10/01 at 13:52
read it again and then say that
Tue 16/10/01 at 13:52
Asher D wrote:
> No-one from Sony forum cares about Sonic......
that means you didnt read it did you
Tue 16/10/01 at 13:26
Regular
No-one from Sony forum cares about Sonic......
Tue 16/10/01 at 13:25
i am sure that the 3D version was only on the Dreamcast hope you like my review everyone byee
Tue 16/10/01 at 13:11
Regular
"WWJD"
Cool it should be good hopefully not like sonic 3d on the 64 i think it was on the 64 but yeah i dont know until i see pictures or soemthing
Tue 16/10/01 at 12:52
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I heard that Sonic is going to Nintendo, and it will be linked between the GC and the GBA, before Mario.

I think that was on IGN, but not sure.
Tue 16/10/01 at 12:50
well this is a review/preview of a game that will surely be the christmas No.1 next year.

Sonic the hedge hog has been a gaming character for as long as i can remember and i can remember when i was 7 or 8 and playing on the Sega Master system II which was a console that i loved. So you are wondering why i am talking about a Sega character in the PS2 forum?

well every one already knows that sonic adventure 2 is being ported from Dreamcast to the Gamecube and being honest it doesnt look any better then the Dreamcast version at the moment but Game Cube fans were dissapointed that the Blue spikey hedgehog isnt getting a new game for Nintendos new creation. BUT i have heard from various places that the makers of Sonic have decided to make a new Sonic game for the PS2 that will come out just before christmas next year will it be a new game in 3D i remember when i was playing sonic on (as i said earlier) the Sega Master system II and the first level you could go so fast out the screen and finish the level after about 15 seconds

so will this game be the Platformer that we have all been waiting for all is it going to fail like the dreamcast only time will tell.

Do you win game a day even though you havent put your address in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.