GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Life of Sonic"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 12:50
Regular
well this is a review/preview of a game that will surely be the christmas No.1 next year.

Sonic the hedge hog has been a gaming character for as long as i can remember and i can remember when i was 7 or 8 and playing on the Sega Master system II which was a console that i loved. So you are wondering why i am talking about a Sega character in the PS2 forum?

well every one already knows that sonic adventure 2 is being ported from Dreamcast to the Gamecube and being honest it doesnt look any better then the Dreamcast version at the moment but Game Cube fans were dissapointed that the Blue spikey hedgehog isnt getting a new game for Nintendos new creation. BUT i have heard from various places that the makers of Sonic have decided to make a new Sonic game for the PS2 that will come out just before christmas next year will it be a new game in 3D i remember when i was playing sonic on (as i said earlier) the Sega Master system II and the first level you could go so fast out the screen and finish the level after about 15 seconds

so will this game be the Platformer that we have all been waiting for all is it going to fail like the dreamcast only time will tell.

Do you win game a day even though you havent put your address in?
Wed 17/10/01 at 18:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I would love to bring back some good memories and play a good old Sonic game. Somehow I dont see it working in 3D though....
Wed 17/10/01 at 15:17
Its ok Kid Rock, I loved Sonic to on the MD, but what new would it do on the PS2, It went on and became 3D but I was very disapointed with the gameplay.
What new inovations would it bring with it to the PS2? Dont get me wrong, running around after rings isn't that bad but the 3D Sonic game was terrible.
If it brought some new gameplay with itself to the PS2 then fine, but it would never better MGS2... never...
Wed 17/10/01 at 12:37
Regular
Yeh i would just love a new Sonic game if what you say is true that will go straight to the top of my list ahead of MGS2 (sorry Triple rhys) because sonic is just amazing can you imagine the graphics shame that it would come out next year because the three games i want at the moment are GTA3 SD3 and SSX Tricky so after that Sonic would be the only game i wanted so COme on Sega JUST BRING IT!!
Tue 16/10/01 at 23:10
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I would love to play as Sonic again. Those were the best games on MD, ace gameplay and top notch graphics. The games too were so fast that you often lost yourself on the screen.

It would be real good if he came over to PS2.
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:49
Regular
"WWJD"
ok seeya
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:47
Regular
Sonic for the PS2.
this is my last message seeya at school longy
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:42
Regular
"WWJD"
which one is that?
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:23
Regular
i cant wait for the best platformer ever
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:54
Regular
And, $onic, you can win GAD without putting in your address. You just have to put it in the E-Mail when you claim your prize. it's just a bit easier to put it in your details, but there's no real difference....:)
Tue 16/10/01 at 15:52
Regular
No-one from So....... oh right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.