GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The other great thing about Rare!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/10/01 at 09:15
Regular
The other thing that is great about Rare besides the fact that they make great games, is that they are based here in the UK! This means the we get their great games earlier than the rest of the world! Poor Japan had to wait over a year before Perfect Dark was released over there! & then they didnt even like it that much! Their should be more companies based over here so that we can get our games quicker instead of waiting months after the USA has had them!
Fri 19/10/01 at 23:43
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> Is it true that Perfect Dark Zero will be played with a third person perspective
> rather than the FPS??
I heard it might in order to compete with MGS2!!

Lol. All these Rumours about Perfect Dark being third person spawned from one of Meka's little jokes.
I bet he's still laughing now! :-D
Fri 19/10/01 at 23:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
There ok!

I've got some far better game mp3's though.

:)
Fri 19/10/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Another thing they have conker mp3s on their web site, haven't downloaded any yet, does anyone know if they are any good?
Fri 19/10/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Is it true that Perfect Dark Zero will be played with a third person perspective rather than the FPS??
I heard it might in order to compete with MGS2!!
Thu 18/10/01 at 21:43
... While avoiding all sorts of heavily built guys with big guns ready to shoot at any moment with rottweilers ready to tear your throat out! Just kidding, but those shots are usually kept under top secret guard.
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:37
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I was just having a bit of fun mate! If ya wanna see a clip, you'll probably have to climb over the high fences, run across the mine feilds, scale the tall building, jump down an air vent, dodge the security cameras and laser trips, and then sneek into one of the rooms in Rare's PALACE to have a look!

Thu 18/10/01 at 15:53
Regular
Where do u download the clip, cooky ???
i really wanna c it.
And Purely Fiction, everyone calls the Nintendo the N64, Why don't u???
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
purely fiction most people can't really be bothered to write out names in there full! Get use to it!

Wed 17/10/01 at 22:36
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Everyone knows them as Rare, & they even call themselfs Rare in their games!
Wed 17/10/01 at 22:33
And as allways the N64 should be called the nintendo sixty-four and the DC the dreamcast? want to know why? i dunno.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.