GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Tue 26/08/03 at 01:01
Regular
"8==="
*Get away with running
Tue 26/08/03 at 01:00
Regular
"8==="
Not that I know of.

Sometimes you can run if you're far enough away from guards.
Tue 26/08/03 at 00:52
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Ok, on the PS2 version he walked VERY slow, is it possible to like stealth run sort of thing like on Splinter Cell?
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"8==="
Oh yeah. Can you get an SA rating whilst using saves?
Mon 25/08/03 at 21:22
Regular
"8==="
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> It's hard if you want Silent Assassin rating all the time (being
> stealthy and all) and very frustrating at times - but VERY much more
> rewarding.

I've been trying to do the first mission *Doesn't give any detailed spoilers* and it is insanely difficult to get an SA rating. I really like the way you can play missions with weapons unlocked on other missions, this further reminds me of goldeneye: which is no bad thing.
>
> But you can shoot the feck out of everything pretty easily, so if a
> level's really annoying you - just go on a killing spree and get onto
> the next level.

The German Embassy level was great for this - completed it first time. I just went on a spree and the other agent just happened to escape the way I was coming in! Left of lot of posh people dead I did.

Easiest level is the 'planting the bug' on the Yakuza guy. Ended up being a quick in and out blast fest, I need to try it again with a more stealthy approach.

Oh something else to try: hone your sniping skills my trying to shoot the pigeons out of the sky at the church/cathedral.

*Hits pig with golfclub*
Mon 25/08/03 at 20:59
"period drama"
It's hard if you want Silent Assassin rating all the time (being stealthy and all) and very frustrating at times - but VERY much more rewarding.

But you can shoot the feck out of everything pretty easily, so if a level's really annoying you - just go on a killing spree and get onto the next level.
Sun 24/08/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Lol, the game kind of defeats itself. Well, if you saw a big 6ft bald man, with a barcode tatoo'd on the back of his head, wouldn't you be suspisious?

Like I care, this game is mine.. soon :o)

How hard is it to complete by the way?
Sat 23/08/03 at 14:35
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Hmm. A bald, 6ft 'French maid'.

Odd you be.

The physics do rock. The Ballers SD make it so much better.....
Sat 23/08/03 at 13:27
"period drama"
Dropping people down man-holes in just as fun.
You just drag them over it then let go - they fold in half and drop. 'Tis much fun.

The only drawback of the game is that you can't take women's clothes. It really sucks - I wanted to be a maid.
Sat 23/08/03 at 01:36
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Yeah I noticed that when I rented it, I love just blasting people right up to the wall! Hehe. I can't wait until this arrives!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.