GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hitman 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Hitman 2'.
Fri 27/06/03 at 21:27
Regular
I picked this up from an 'Indy' today.

Excellent game. Aren't quite feeling what NGC seemed to like about it quite yet, but it is pretty good fun, and also techinicly sublime.

Done the first level (gaem involves A LOT of patience) and got a proffessional rating, after my first try of 'Gun for hire' as I massacred all and sundry.

I reccommend. Now on St. Petersburg, and it looks lurvly.
Page:
Sun 07/09/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Mhm, thats lame. Im stuck on that chinese level where you have to slaughter that man and put some tracking thing on it. I get to the garage, and honk the horn. The man comes out.. but no way could I will him without somebody noticing, or even him noticing.

Am I doing it wrong? :o)
Sat 06/09/03 at 18:48
"period drama"
Mess wrote:
> I don't like the way the game actively discourages stealth by making
> it so damn hard to accomplish, and far easier to just go on a
> massacre.
>
> Doing the Hacker level at the moment. Was just putting on a
> fireman's outfit when the damn game froze on me. Grrrr.

I had exactly the same problem - and explored the butg.
It seems (only on that level) that if you change clothes more than once the game freezes.
How very lame.
Fri 05/09/03 at 23:47
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Im gonna do some mission where I have to kill some man, and the get some code. Lol, I slaughtered the waiter with a knife :o)

He kept waking up from the anastetic..
Fri 05/09/03 at 11:20
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I don't like the way the game actively discourages stealth by making it so damn hard to accomplish, and far easier to just go on a massacre.

Doing the Hacker level at the moment. Was just putting on a fireman's outfit when the damn game froze on me. Grrrr.
Thu 04/09/03 at 22:32
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
This game rules. Got my first SA rating on the meeting level. The one with the car bombs. Easy.

This game rules :o)
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indeedy.

Fugu is nasty.
Mon 01/09/03 at 18:40
"period drama"
Although the proper way is much better.
Mon 01/09/03 at 15:16
Regular
"8==="
Mess wrote:
>
> I'm on the Tracking Hayamoto level at the moment. Haven't got a
> clue!

If it's the one where you plant the bug: kill everyone. Then find the body you have to plant the bug on. Should be easy because when you kill the guy whose corpse you have to bug it'll say 'objective completed'.

Simple.
Mon 01/09/03 at 14:33
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I don't like the way you ca play a level for hours with no idea about what the hell is going on and then suddenly go a different way and then it's as easy as anything. Patience needed.

I'm on the Tracking Hayamoto level at the moment. Haven't got a clue!
Sun 31/08/03 at 17:41
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
I dunno, mine comes tomorrow though :o)

I'll look forward to playing it!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.