GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Futurama"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 14/10/01 at 20:16
Regular
The way forward for all consoles is the internet. Even though PC game sales are something like 1/10th of console game sales, they get lots of rightly deserved attention for 1st person shooters and their internet facilities. Even now the press is in a stir, because the new hot bot skin is Osama bin laden.
If consoles would hurry up and get connected, we could be playing PD online, Tekken tourament for real, and even online RPG's. Dreamcast took a brave step, but stumbled and paid the cruel price for failed orginality in the games market. Sometimes good idea's pay off (goldeneye) sometimes they dont, but the game companies should always try.
I personally can't wait until the PS2 goes online (later this year or early the next, but Sony are hideously unreliable so its a case of wait and see) and gets a keyboard and its own screen. It will be totally cool.
I'm not sure what nintendo's plan is, but i think that it will be equally cool. When consoles finally all get online, we will all be playing each other on quake 5, even if we all have pc's ps2's and gamecubes, and that is the first step to peace in the neverending console wars.
Thu 18/10/01 at 19:55
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Well to get back to the main point and get rid of the spam,

The internet is the future of consoles. And i cant wait. Ur opinions?

(pls make them related to the topic!)
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:36
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
yakumo wrote:
> Just remember "the only thing consent is change".

-Dialated people

man my spellings on top form today??
Thu 18/10/01 at 15:35
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Just remember "the only think consent is change".

-Dialated people
Wed 17/10/01 at 21:31
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
ego sum Edwin25

I bet u dont understand that do you. I bet the romans wouldnt understand us. their is such a thing as a language barrier, which was caused by language changing.

Get over evolution already.
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:34
Damn them users of a colourful user name.

Eh? - Exactly.
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:31
"period drama"
i'm on a bit of a binge today.
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
Again i will say : WHY DO YOU HATE NEWBIES! YOU WERE ONE ONCE! WHAT DID WE DO 2 YOU? Ahem.

Anyway whats wrong with text speak. makes sense. Why have 'you' when u 'sounds the same. we dont need 2 extra letters. we are wasting paper and ink!

All launguages evolve. I bet ur grandad doesnt know the true meaning of 'gay' today. (sorry in advance, if he is dead or sick) anyone against normal change is being a bit dumb, as if we never changed we would still be cavemen grunting and squeaaling and not doing anything really.
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:52
"period drama"
sheesh!

you newbie's.
So full of crap.
And using text-massage speak.
how very very sad.
Tue 16/10/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Death to the Infide"
ok heres something to do with matt groening 4 ya: I hear a PS2 game of Futurama is in the works. So there. Happy?
Tue 16/10/01 at 18:04
sorry,that was meant to be an n not an m in newbies,i feel like a dunce.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.