GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"has anybody done this before? i hope not."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/10/01 at 17:20
Regular
plz list your ten fave game developers. ie:Square
Also list your favourite game producers. ie Nintendo
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:51
Regular
my favourite Developers have to be THQ they just make the best games like the WWF series on all of the formats before THQ took the licence we had to put up with rubbish like WWF Warzone but now as we are all awaiting the arrival of smackdown3 it shosw just how much they have done since taking over a couple of years ago
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:48
Sorry for not puting 10 but i dont have the time bye-bye!
Sun 14/10/01 at 10:45
well sorry for not posting this but this is my top 5.

Square(EA)
EA Sports
Eidos
3DO
UBI-SOFT
Sun 14/10/01 at 09:02
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
In no particular order:

THQ
Squaresoft
Team 17
Eidos
Rare (Branch of Eidos)
Fox Interactive

Mmmm, that's all I can remember. Sorry. I've just finished a long post, should be up in a sec. See ya for the mo!
Sun 14/10/01 at 08:34
Regular
1.EA
2.Sony
Sun 14/10/01 at 08:31
I dont have a favorat games producer but I do like Nomco.
Sat 13/10/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Back For Good"
top ten, ok but in no particular order.

Square
Eidos
Konami
Namco
Sega
Naughty Dog
Psynosis
Team 17 :-D
EA

then I guess capcom, even though they're the dumbest people on the planet who have pictures of RE1.5 on the european web site instead of Res 2 (duh) advertise an unreleased game why don't you.

still good though :-)
Sat 13/10/01 at 18:00
Regular
"Wasting away"
VenomByte wrote:
> Maybe it would be a little more intersting if you only gave your top three, and
> we discussed why they were your favourite?

Good idea, ok then mine would be Konami and Eidos for two obvious reasons.

Konami for the fact that they make the best football game that has ever been invented along with making the first of the great Metal Gears. Nuf said

Eidos because of things like Commandos and Tomb Raiders which although are past there sell by date they still are a bit of fun if you play them properlly and don't just run off a high cliff to snap her neck even though it is the highlight of the game. Fighting Force was awful though but then again every company has there bad days.
Sat 13/10/01 at 17:55
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Maybe it would be a little more intersting if you only gave your top three, and we discussed why they were your favourite?
Sat 13/10/01 at 17:54
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I always get a little confused.

Developers, producers, publishers.... too many names...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.