GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work experience..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 20:48
Regular
Is anyone else starting work experience on monday, i am, im doing for 2 weeks and i am working in an office imputing data into a computer, filing, faxing ECT...
if anyone else is doing it what are you doing...
I really aint looking forward to doing mine, i have to dress smart, which means i have to go and buy some smart clothes on saturday, and to get there is about 40 walk...
Mon 07/07/03 at 16:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I have no sympathy for you.

:o)
Mon 07/07/03 at 16:49
Well it was the worst day of my life...
unstapeling 1000 document, then photocopying them one by one, then putting them in the right order, restapelling both the originals and the photocoppied ones then putting them all in order in a file all day... (I had to do this twice but there was so much it took me all day)

I may be quitting its that bad, i cant stand it...
Sun 06/07/03 at 21:29
What are you doing again???
Sun 06/07/03 at 19:12
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm starting tomorrow!
Sun 06/07/03 at 19:00
I got my work experience tomorrow, i really aint looking forward to it...
Any one else got it tomorrow, or am i the only unlucky one...
Fri 04/07/03 at 17:06
I just got through to my company, they said that i work from 9-4 instead of 8.30-4.30...
They said that i just wear casual clothes, nothing that i want to get wrecked...
Free meals, or i can go down town for an hour...
I am ment to be doing an office job...
Heh ill find out on monday...
Fri 04/07/03 at 11:55
Regular
According to Bob, Candyfloss got annoyed with me. That totally goes against what Candy said. He said that one of the other moddies complained about me.

Ah well...just want my proper status back.
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Was it Top score's Lexus? Did you see his 19-year-old babysitter?
I WANT ANSWERS DAMNIT.
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:35
Regular
"Same as above^"
For my work experience i went to a body works shop and spent two weeks rubbing down the rust on some lexus wheels. That really made me want to go and get a job.
Thu 03/07/03 at 22:33
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
What's the big fecking deal about stats?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.