GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Work experience..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/07/03 at 20:48
Regular
Is anyone else starting work experience on monday, i am, im doing for 2 weeks and i am working in an office imputing data into a computer, filing, faxing ECT...
if anyone else is doing it what are you doing...
I really aint looking forward to doing mine, i have to dress smart, which means i have to go and buy some smart clothes on saturday, and to get there is about 40 walk...
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:48
Is anyone else starting work experience on monday, i am, im doing for 2 weeks and i am working in an office imputing data into a computer, filing, faxing ECT...
if anyone else is doing it what are you doing...
I really aint looking forward to doing mine, i have to dress smart, which means i have to go and buy some smart clothes on saturday, and to get there is about 40 walk...
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:50
Regular
I'm finishing tomorrow.

I work in Kingdom Computers.
Thu 03/07/03 at 20:52
You lucky sod, i tryed to get a place in computers but there was only one and that was web designing and i dont like that too much...
So i settled with an office placement...
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
So far, I have built 8 PCs and dossed. Oh, and we took the mickey out of some of the customers. Heh.

TRUE STORY.

A woman came in last week and said "I went to buy online. It said enter your credit card. So, I put it in and now it's stuck." Heh.

"Erm, ma'am, that's the floppy drive. I'm afraid we can't get your card out."

I guess it 'swallowed her card'.

TRUE STORY.

We've had funnier and more stupid though. Like the old granny with her 'cup holder'. That's a CD rom love. That's also a true story.
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
work experience? wait til you finish school and you'll get more experience than you can handle

*facial twitch*
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:17
Regular
:cD
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
DW's stories are genius. They better be true.
*shakes fist*
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:18
Regular
The first was true, I witnessed it myself. The second I was told, but I think it's true. I don't take the phone calls, so I can't be sure. :cD
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:30
I dont think that the credit card story is true...
that is just really stupid...
Thu 03/07/03 at 21:39
Regular
It's good that you don't believe me, as I'm not asking you to. :c)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.