GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash u wiv my face"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/10/01 at 01:28
Regular
By some mysterious and too complicated to explain electrical storm mishap, you are allowed to fight one character from any video-game, any era or platform.

Which one is it and why?
Who would win?
What fighting style?

I would choose Lara Croft.
Unarmed combat.
Because I hate her and the countless hours I spent in futile misery and head-exploding fury trying to find some stupid switch or continually falling because I mistimed a jump for the umpteenth time.
And because she had a crap film based on her.

But most of all, I hate her because of the underwater room with the mirrors in it.
Stupid, frustrating and just shabby.
And no matter how hard you tried, you could never shoot that flatulant butler that mumbled around the manor-house.

I would win. I would sit on her back and pound her face repeatedly into the floor whilst screaming "How the hell did I know to look in a mirror for the way out when I was near drowning you stupid, pneumatic cow????".
Just like I'm going to do to Fred Durst in Smackdown 3:Just Bring it.

Goatboy Smash Lara Croft to little bits and then scatter them in all 4 corners of the world, so I never ever have to hear that stupid "Oh" when she burns, or that scream when she falls to her death.

Die Lara Croft.
Sun 14/10/01 at 20:42
Regular
"smile, it's free"
Can I break the rules here, and beat up the 'office assistant' instead?
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:29
"High polygon count"
Might be worth senfing in to the Official PlayStation Magazine for their "It should be a game" section. :-)
Fri 12/10/01 at 09:21
Regular
Well he started out by clearing Tortoises, Crabs and Flys out of people pipes (in a certain Atari game which appeared in Mario Advance...)

Then a sort of leader of all the tortoises (now known as "Koopa's") captured Princess Peach whom, the the help of his toadstall friends, Mario had to recue.

This leader of the "Koopa's" turned out to be big Bowser, who's been harrowing Mario ever since.

Having said that, I think the two arch enemies have got rather attatched to each other. They like nothing more than having a party of a nice game of tennis together, in between quests...
Fri 12/10/01 at 08:08
Regular
Has to be the epitomy of my gaming misery - Mario. No-one points out that he's fat, and could jump a twig, let alone vault over a tree! The fight wouldn't be that long. Mario would run at me, be he would be out of breath by halfway and one punch would settle it. He's a plumber, for Christs sake, what is he doing wandering around like a superhero?
Fri 12/10/01 at 07:54
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Hee hee! They should create some sort of celebrity deathmatch game. Yet with better graphics than those dodgy plasticine models from the show. It'd be great to beat up those celebs you really hate. Or to beat the **** out of your mate with a celeb he really hates and finds annoying. Sorta like when I change my name in Quake 3 to Britney Spears occasionally, because when playing on the lan in our house I kick as* and it really annoys my house mates!

:)
Fri 12/10/01 at 02:12
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
But Lara's suffering will be minimal compared to the fate that awaits Fred Durst when Smackdown 3 is released.

Come on Freddy, give me something to break you high-pitched, unskilled mook.
You goin' down my son, and I'm gonna beat you with a woman wrestler with a massive head and tiny hands that I'll create.

God Bless Video-Games with irritating pop-stars in them that you can beat like a red-headed stepchild.
Fri 12/10/01 at 02:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Maybe.

But come on...
Fri 12/10/01 at 01:51
"High polygon count"
Goatboy has issues.

Tomb Raider has stripped him of his manhood.

He no longer goes swimming, avoids mirrors like Angelus the Vampire, and is scared of sexy women with large breasts.

Pity him.
Fri 12/10/01 at 01:39
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
Mario.
Why?
Ever played Super Smash Bros?
Or caught a glimpse of Super Smash Bros Melee?

Heh heh

; )
Fri 12/10/01 at 01:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
By some mysterious and too complicated to explain electrical storm mishap, you are allowed to fight one character from any video-game, any era or platform.

Which one is it and why?
Who would win?
What fighting style?

I would choose Lara Croft.
Unarmed combat.
Because I hate her and the countless hours I spent in futile misery and head-exploding fury trying to find some stupid switch or continually falling because I mistimed a jump for the umpteenth time.
And because she had a crap film based on her.

But most of all, I hate her because of the underwater room with the mirrors in it.
Stupid, frustrating and just shabby.
And no matter how hard you tried, you could never shoot that flatulant butler that mumbled around the manor-house.

I would win. I would sit on her back and pound her face repeatedly into the floor whilst screaming "How the hell did I know to look in a mirror for the way out when I was near drowning you stupid, pneumatic cow????".
Just like I'm going to do to Fred Durst in Smackdown 3:Just Bring it.

Goatboy Smash Lara Croft to little bits and then scatter them in all 4 corners of the world, so I never ever have to hear that stupid "Oh" when she burns, or that scream when she falls to her death.

Die Lara Croft.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.