GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash u wiv my face"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/10/01 at 01:28
Regular
By some mysterious and too complicated to explain electrical storm mishap, you are allowed to fight one character from any video-game, any era or platform.

Which one is it and why?
Who would win?
What fighting style?

I would choose Lara Croft.
Unarmed combat.
Because I hate her and the countless hours I spent in futile misery and head-exploding fury trying to find some stupid switch or continually falling because I mistimed a jump for the umpteenth time.
And because she had a crap film based on her.

But most of all, I hate her because of the underwater room with the mirrors in it.
Stupid, frustrating and just shabby.
And no matter how hard you tried, you could never shoot that flatulant butler that mumbled around the manor-house.

I would win. I would sit on her back and pound her face repeatedly into the floor whilst screaming "How the hell did I know to look in a mirror for the way out when I was near drowning you stupid, pneumatic cow????".
Just like I'm going to do to Fred Durst in Smackdown 3:Just Bring it.

Goatboy Smash Lara Croft to little bits and then scatter them in all 4 corners of the world, so I never ever have to hear that stupid "Oh" when she burns, or that scream when she falls to her death.

Die Lara Croft.
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:13
Regular
How rude...
Wed 17/10/01 at 14:14
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Shocking behaviour.

But if it stopped her from running about and drowning over and over and over and over, might be worth a shot
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:20
"High polygon count"
Goatboy wrote:
> Smash Lara wiv my face

If Lara were a real person (notice the important distinction there), there's only one place I'd like to put my face...

*Flubbalubbalubba*
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:18
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Nowt wrong with that.

Releiving frustration at gaming characters that make your head wrong is a good thing.

Smash Lara wiv my face
Wed 17/10/01 at 13:16
Regular
"Not your monkey"
I go for Luigi personally.

When i played mario Kart (SNES version), i was always Koopa. That meant that doing the Races usually put Luigi up front. That git put me through so many hours of misery coz he always turned on his flippin invincibility. I watched him turn it on nano-seconds before my red shell made contact. Plus, when you tried to pass him, he'd swerve into you and you would be right at the back of the race.

AArrrggh, i punched the TV soooo many times - i even played as toad every so often so that i could take it out on Princess (Peach).

Ok, i think i have issues as well as Goat Boy!
Tue 16/10/01 at 21:08
Regular
Asher D wrote:
> I'd fight Pikachu. I'd have a flamethrower and 5 uzi and Pikachu would get a
> stick..no, a boxing glove....., no a blindfold. That should teach him 4 taking
> over Nintendo. I hate the yellow rat....grrr!

I'm guessing that Pikachu's not allowed his electric attacks, otherwise holding those metalic guns would be dangerous...

So Pikachu's restricted from using his power and blindfolded and is being targeted by a flame thrower and a machine gun.

Now that's stacked odds!! :-D
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:52
Oh, OK. I'm a bit iffy on beat 'em ups.
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:45
Regular
Ganryu is the sumo in TTT.
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:44
Who's Ganryu?
Tue 16/10/01 at 20:41
Regular
Id love to piledriver Ganryu coz of the way keeps on knocking me out in Survival mode damn I hate that guy and after the piledriver, the rock bottom and after that spit on his face.

Phew now I feel much better.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.