GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube_ everyone MUST have their say"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
I Like the Gamecube. I prefer it to the other systems.
What do u think ?
Thu 18/10/01 at 22:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Back from where?

:)
Thu 18/10/01 at 21:40
Which compared to the other CD based machines is at least something to do while you wait!
(Yay I'm back!)
Thu 18/10/01 at 20:33
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I was quite annoyed at the loading times on Wave Race before each race. While better than the PS2 they weren't as quick as the N64's. Well I guess this is to be expected with the move to CD's! And you do get to move this ball around and the loading screen to make some ripples in the water while you wait!

:)
Thu 18/10/01 at 18:49
The gamecube, other than being a CUBE!, is one of the most stylish consols in years and it is truly a vast improvement upon sony's PS2. As song as they get Square in i'll get one.
Thu 18/10/01 at 18:44
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
I do not really care about the x-box, and that I don't want to further line Mr Gate's pockets. Nothing on the Playstation 2 has caught my attention. You might be thinking he is posting in the nintendo forum so you know that he would buy a GC any way. I did consider getting a dreamcast after the price drop but now they are goig to release some of the more popular sega back catalogue on to the various platforms. So I probably will be getting a game cube (as if there was any doubt).
Thu 18/10/01 at 18:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Woop de do - console wars.

Its about the only thing that keeps the forums going these days though.
Thu 18/10/01 at 17:59
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Woop de do - console wars.
Thu 18/10/01 at 17:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
In a nutshell Gamecube is the only console worth owning if you want the best games.
Thu 18/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
Gamecube doesn't have ANY loading times...
Mon 15/10/01 at 16:21
Regular
"DS..."
umm, the gamecube outspecs the ps2 duh!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.