GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube_ everyone MUST have their say"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/10/01 at 21:11
Regular
I Like the Gamecube. I prefer it to the other systems.
What do u think ?
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:46
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Goldeneye was a one off game due to it being based on the film! Rare followed up on the game with Perfect Dark, and their gonna continue that game on instead!

It's not too bad though. Perfect Dark was a great game, and so any future versions will be even BETTER! I do miss the one player version of Goldeneye though, and some of the multiplayer levels that they didn't put in Perfect Dark, like the Stack level. Rare should make some of the levels for the next Perfect Dark game like some of the levels in Goldeneye. One of the main levels I refer to is the jungle level. I just luved slowly moving through that forest and picking off the guards will my zoomed AK47! Pure gaming BLISS!

:)
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:22
Hmm... Super Smash Brothers Melee, Luigi's mansion and Perfect Dark Zero! Now there's a game worth looking forward to! If they have a Mario Kart game in development that'll be good too. Imagine Mario Party with the GBA's as other controllers, that would be so cool :)
*Does anyone know if they're bringing Goldeneye to the Gamecube?*
Fri 19/10/01 at 11:02
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Spiriatii, what other games you looking forward to?

Fri 19/10/01 at 10:07
Cooky wrote:
> It should be a release title me thinks. Going that it came out in Japan a week
> after the release of the console it should be a release title for the US and the
> UK!

Yippee yippee yippee! Now I am one happy girl! :D
Fri 19/10/01 at 09:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It should be a release title me thinks. Going that it came out in Japan a week after the release of the console it should be a release title for the US and the UK!

Fri 19/10/01 at 08:26
Cooky wrote:
> Going that your've only been registered 11 days, I think your going quite well!
> Took me 500 and something days to get to that many posts!

And only 5 of those days have been me making posts... Well 6 now!

Anyway I reckons that the Gamecube has an awesome line up compared to the 64 for launch. Anyone know if Super Smash Brothers Melee is a launch game, or if it is coming out not too long after the release?
Thu 18/10/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Going that your've only been registered 11 days, I think your going quite well! Took me 500 and something days to get to that many posts!

Thu 18/10/01 at 22:52
Cooky wrote:
> That's shocking! Studying instead of making posts!

Oh yes! You obviously know how much this girl hates studying then! :)
Thu 18/10/01 at 22:50
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
That's shocking! Studying instead of making posts!

Thu 18/10/01 at 22:36
Cooky wrote:
> Back from where?

Studying and the like, haven't been on in a week or so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.