GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This sub-forum seems dead"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/07/06 at 15:50
Regular
"Mooching around"
Read title :]

OK, so this was a wasted thread and you may go ahead and delete it, but the Sony forum used to be where I spent most of my time on the old SR and early Freeola forums. I just don't like to see it ending up like the Dreamcast one.
Sat 19/08/06 at 23:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Sounds like the same crap from FFXII, bah
Sat 19/08/06 at 22:18
Regular
"Mooching around"
Apparently its 'semi-real time' meaning that you move in a 3D enviroment in battle, but 'some' form of turn-based attacks are there.
Sat 19/08/06 at 21:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i read that on RPGamer, i hope it's true. FF has been seriously downhill last few games, it needs to return to turn based and get back on track, stop trying to appeal to the moronic button basher crowd
Sat 19/08/06 at 13:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
Apparently the next two FF games are 'a return to character' and the best ones since FF IX.
Sat 19/08/06 at 09:47
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Well this does look the same but diferent - all the old threads gone - all the old users gone.....
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> I loved FF, almost as much as Kawada.

Hey hey hey before you go tarring me with a brush i don't want :-D

I liked FF up until Tactics and then the quality got less and less (with a perk up at 9)

Right now i can't stand the FF series, it's a shell of its former self as Square panders to the casual gamer while not realising the majority of the audience is the hardcore crowd.

> What did people think of
> the FF Spirits Within or something like that, wasnt it on TV
> yesterday or today? The only similiarities between the movie and
> the game series was the name wasnt it? :S

Poor, like you say the only thing FF about it was the name. Advent Children is what SW should have been
Sun 02/07/06 at 22:38
Regular
"Mooching around"
Twas ok... the story is a bit iff... but a reasonable watch.
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:35
Regular
I loved FF, almost as much as Kawada. What did people think of the FF Spirits Within or something like that, wasnt it on TV yesterday or today? The only similiarities between the movie and the game series was the name wasnt it? :S
Sun 02/07/06 at 21:29
Regular
I never really got into final fantasy, perhaps because I never gave it a proper chance. The 3rd person view and constant swapping of characters put me off i think :(
Sun 02/07/06 at 20:14
Regular
"Mooching around"
Such a great game... I kept getting to the 2nd last boss and would simply end in a stale mate with him not being able to me, and me not being able to kill him.

Still, well worth a play :-D

What's the new PS3 version? FF XIII?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.