GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A kid just fell off his bike"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 20:37
Regular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Past my window and boom, head first.

OOoh I'm so evil

HAHAHAH
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:56
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I have numerous scars dotted all over my knees and elbows from BMX accidents, I still have the handle bars from the offending bike
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:53
Regular
:-D

I cycled into a lampost, and dropped my bike over a 40 foot high bridge, by accident.

:-D
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:49
Regular
"That's right!"
I had a few biking accidents. There was this big garden we used to play in. The owners didn't mind (ironically, our neighbour DID, and would stop us going down the drive way to the garden, even though it wasn't theirs, snooty bar-stewards) and they had a small burn running through it, with a small wooden step bridge over it.

I managed to fall off my bike whilst crossing it a couple of times, but the funniest was when I toppled over, falling into the water, and my bike came down behind me and landed on my head. I was crushed under the weight (I was only ickle) and my brother had to jump down and pull it off before I drowned. Nasty.

Also, my brake lead shot out once whilst I was heading towards a big wooden fence. With no brakes - I hit the fence. The whole thing came down, and they didn't replace it for years, despite it being a fence guarding the metro line. Everytime we went past, I'd say "I did that."

Oh, and that reminds me, we used to make bows and arrows all the time, and once my mate shot an arrow at his younger brother who was riding his bike about 50 metres away/ The arrow went in the wheel, caught in the spoke and sent the poor kid flying. We were so amazed by what happened, we couldn't laugh or go and help him. We just stood there in shock. Then we laughed.
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:34
Regular
*Originally designed when females actually WORE skirts*
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:19
Regular
"Selected"
you know the most beautiful thing?

how girls' bikes have that lowered cross-bar. That kills me. It's like someone thought it'd be more painful for them to get 'snagged' or something...
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:12
Regular
"um..."
maddmun wrote:
> Mr Snuggly wrote:
> ...
>
> It involves a rusty nail, and falling off a high place...
>
> That's all you get.
>
> THat's not the worst thing "I" could imagine.
>
> Getting them crushed in a vice, oh, THAT would hurt.

What about getting them caught in a sewing machine? or in the large gears of a machine (Grind, Grind)
Mon 07/07/03 at 23:04
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> ...
>
> It involves a rusty nail, and falling off a high place...
>
> That's all you get.

THat's not the worst thing "I" could imagine.

Getting them crushed in a vice, oh, THAT would hurt.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:31
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The somersault was quite impressive actually, considering this person weighs about 16 stone. Doubt he could replicate it though. :-(
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Sounds like good fun.
Mon 07/07/03 at 22:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
One of my friends was riding his bike over to speak to a few of us, and he wasn't really looking where he was going, so he unwittingly hit a kerb, went flying over the handlebars, doing a soersault in the process, then the bike fell over on his back. He immediately lept to his feet and declared "I meant to do that. Remember I did it outside your house a few days ago? It doesn't really hurt, but it's funny."

SURE.

There was a girl there. He was trying to avoid embarrassment. He failed.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.