GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A kid just fell off his bike"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/07/03 at 20:37
Regular
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Past my window and boom, head first.

OOoh I'm so evil

HAHAHAH
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:44
Regular
"\\"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Oh... you need to now
>
> I couldn't possibly. Just imagine the worst pain you could inflict on
> yer nuts and you're probably spot on.

I thought that that would be putting them in a vice and... you get the picture. I was wrong, and never before have i puked up because i was wrong.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:08
LMAO, lol hahahaha, hhhhhhhheeeeeeee...
That is just so god damn funny...
It really is...
Wed 09/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
Indeed you are evil.
Tue 08/07/03 at 15:03
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
Had one the other day.

In fact I've had about three this year.

All not my fault.

Hit a pothole whilst going down a hill, flipped over the bars adn the bike landed on my chest. Owww. I blame the council. New handlebars needed as they bent to an irreversible angle.

The second, some dipstick overtook me in his car and then proceeded to cut me up, turning into a junction right in front of me, I braked, but still hit him going at about 25. He had a nice dent in his car and his insurance paid me for a new helmet (as I went over his boot) and front wheel.

The third involves trying to be too clever, I Built up speend to do a jump that me and my mates had built on the beach. Ok a few times, but then the sand dried out, I hit it and basically went through it.

Thank god my flatmate works in a bike shop. Cheap....
Tue 08/07/03 at 12:53
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
"No, but I have a very nasty story involving his testicles that I won't share with you all... it's too painful"

It's not the one with the sander from one of those BBC DIY shows, is it?

I hated that! :S

I haven't, "properly", fallen off my bike in years.
I used to do it all the time when moving onto the pavement... Except I didn't; hit the kirb, and ended up flat on the floor.

Almost got myself into trouble the other day, though, cycling on the way to work... Some bloke slowed-down alongside me and tried to ask me if he was going the right-way for the paintball place, but, before I had the chance to ask him again he started to drive away, and I found myself steering towards his car, denting the side of his crappy old Fiesta, and - luckily - getting my foot caught-up on the outside of his back-wheel, and not underneath.

He didn't seem bothered about it, though, and continued to drive-on.
I didn't fall-over, although my bike was wobbling all-over-the-place after hitting it.

I'm worse on my bike on the roads than I am in my car.
I blacked-out once, when I was younger, and somehow, ended up right-behind this other car on the other side of the road!
I lost the Peperami I was carring, too. :(
Tue 08/07/03 at 08:49
Regular
"That's right!"
cookie monster - you're a lawsuit waiting to happen

Hercules - you got screwed
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Yeah, these dudes came up to me and asked me about making it into a film. I told them what happened, dunno what happened from there...
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Oh, and that reminds me, we used to make bows and arrows all the time,

Heh, i done that too, although i wrapped dead grass round the tip, sprayed it with WD-40 and set it on fire.

Who says Robin Hood Prince of Thieves is harmless entertainment? :D
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:02
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ahh I think I saw you that day, I thought it was the alcohol doing it
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:01
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I was once going so fast on my bike that I took off whilst holding this little alien fella in my basket at the front. Our silhouette could be seen as we flew infront of the moon.

Was fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.