GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're favourite practical Jokes, let's have em ....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
lets hear your favourite practical jokes. You know, like the ones you read about :

Put cling film between the toilet seat and the toilet itself - urgh
Put black ink on the phone handset
Put a boa constrictor in someones bed
Take 3 nuts out of someones car wheel

y'know

*note : the possibility of irresponsibility forces me to mention that the last two shouldn't be done for fear of a) the snake being harmed, and b) the danger of chipping a finger nail while undoing the bolts*

*second note : when this thread sinks like the titanic, don't feel to sorry for me :D *
Tue 08/07/03 at 20:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Although when we woke up he was laying in in own vomit...

Ewwww, you didnt tell me that bit before.
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:03
Regular
Get some dog t*rd, put it in some newspaper. Then go to someone who you don't likes house, set fire to it and ring the door bell.

Much stompage on burning paper later and person has some tinky shoes....faling that their house will go up in flames and the police will come knocking on your door.
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
go to someone you hate and try and get a look at the clock if you know what time this person goes to work wait until he/she oversleeps and is rushing around,quickly let the car tyres down and RUN ..........
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:54
I have never really done a practical joke...
The only good thing really i have done (this month) is get this smelly cripple boy to come over to us, we then jumped out and water bombed him, twas funny watching him trying to chase us, he was punching windows and bins...
Any ways he told the headmaster and Alex, my mate, took the wrap for all 5 of us... because otherise we would of all been thrown of work experience...
He is a true member of the possy...
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
You're an idiot Robin, you're now on my list along with Crazy Col and that woman from the Heat advert.
Tue 08/07/03 at 21:57
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You're an idiot Robin, you're now on my list along with Crazy Col and
> that woman from the Heat advert.

What why?
if it is about the cripple part he aint really a cripple, he just has a fractured foot, plus my mum is his mums boss and he was giving my mum some lip...
Twas a very funny and amusing moment...
Tue 08/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You want practical jokes? Well, there are some in the stroies forum I posted. Some being a lot. I mean, ALOT. I didn't write them though, some other guy did.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:55
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
EL Robin wrote:
> Tiltawhirl wrote:
> You're an idiot Robin, you're now on my list along with Crazy Col
> and
> that woman from the Heat advert.
>
> What why?

I was gonna ask that.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:59
Yeah Right ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:00
Regular
Sarcasim is the lowest form of wit.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.