GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You're favourite practical Jokes, let's have em ....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/07/03 at 00:13
Regular
lets hear your favourite practical jokes. You know, like the ones you read about :

Put cling film between the toilet seat and the toilet itself - urgh
Put black ink on the phone handset
Put a boa constrictor in someones bed
Take 3 nuts out of someones car wheel

y'know

*note : the possibility of irresponsibility forces me to mention that the last two shouldn't be done for fear of a) the snake being harmed, and b) the danger of chipping a finger nail while undoing the bolts*

*second note : when this thread sinks like the titanic, don't feel to sorry for me :D *
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:28
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
tigamilla wrote:
> Post pile of dog poo through loud music hating neighbour's mailbox

Hmm thats not really a joke though is it?? my friend didnt look too amused when it happened to him...
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:28
Regular
carefully place a wasps nest, complete with wasps, in the boot of someones car
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:30
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Heres one I heard: If you fall out with ur housemate and decide to move out:

get sardines, crush them and force them into the curtain seams, then move out within 24hours

Oh or faced with having to move out, do a man thing into the mayonaise, salad dressing or any other white sauce
Tue 08/07/03 at 00:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Borat this was a bad idea
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:22
Regular
Punching drunk people in the face.

I hate drunks.
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:24
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
I now label you a drunkist
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:26
Regular
Right

I have only commited one act of violence against someone drunk.

But it was quite fun and I'd do it again.
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:27
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Hmm what did you do to him??
Tue 08/07/03 at 04:34
Regular
Well I had some mates over and they were staying the night. And one of them got plastered and was stumbling around the house keeping everyone awake.

So when he went past I stood up and hit him in the face and he fell over. I was quite proud, it was the first time I'd ever tried to actually punch someone.

He didn't shut up though, so I scratched a big gash across his stomache and he shut up.

Although when we woke up he was laying in in own vomit...
Tue 08/07/03 at 20:03
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
1. Hide near a neighbours car, but not too near. It is important that you are absolutely, fully hidden.

2. Now take an extremely deep breathe, and do a wolf whistle, but instead of the sort you do to a pretty girl, keep it going for as long as you can and try to match the sound of their car alarm. When they get close to the car, stop whistling!

3. When they go back indoors, repeat step 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.