GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"These are actually supposed to be PES 3 screens..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:45
Regular
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000026559.html

And beleive them, after all, it's in English, but sometimes Japs mix up their games with Jap stuff and English stuff. Oh well, looks nice. I like the Stadiums. Very nice. :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think they have full licensing this time around. After all, ISS3 did, and they're both made by Konami, so there's no reason why PES3 shouldn't have the full licensing also.

Also, names and official squad numbers on the back of the shirts - looking good.

The stadiums are looking pretty damn nice as well.

And look at Del Piero - that actually looks exactly like his face, and it's even got his boots as well. Some of the other faces are clearly recognisable too - Owen, Campbell, James, Buffon, Nesta.

*Wants*
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Yeah, SSX. Apart from SSX they haven't made anything decent since Fifa '97 on Mega Drive.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:14
Yeah, and Harry Potter.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Wobble"
I don't think EA are that bad. Yes, they're a money machine, and yes they've had some disasters. But they've also made some damn fine games.

SSX series for example?
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Eeergh. Don't let EA in, it would dramatically reduce the standard of the gene pool.
Wed 09/07/03 at 18:12
"High polygon count"
Is it just me, or does it look identical to PES2?

Anyway, graphics aren't necessarily where PES needs improving. "Real" players, stadiums and kits are what's required now.

I do play PES2 with a mate at least once a week, but I don't own it myself. I bought both TIF2003 and FIFA2003, both of which I prefer to PES2, which in a number of ways was a backwards step from PES1.

Come on Konami and EA - COLLABORATE! A joint effort combining PES gameplay with FIFA's licensing would be THE killer footy game.

Yeah, I know it ain't gonna happen, but I can dream. :-(
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:53
Regular
"es argh"
http://frutsel.terrainhost.com/ (SPACE) frutselapp/dump/ClassicD/kcetsfinest/index.html

Go there for some more info!

Plus, in a Konami announcement, Pro Evo 3 is expected at around November time!!!
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:45
Regular
"  "
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000026559.html

And beleive them, after all, it's in English, but sometimes Japs mix up their games with Jap stuff and English stuff. Oh well, looks nice. I like the Stadiums. Very nice. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.