GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"These are actually supposed to be PES 3 screens..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 3'.
Wed 09/07/03 at 16:45
Regular
http://www.gamekult.com/tout/actus/articles/A0000026559.html

And beleive them, after all, it's in English, but sometimes Japs mix up their games with Jap stuff and English stuff. Oh well, looks nice. I like the Stadiums. Very nice. :)
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:59
Regular
"es argh"
Notice the adidas style kits for Germany, Spain France etc...
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:58
Regular
"es argh"
And Japan have the Adidas kit, basically PES is a Port of WE7, so they left in the adidas bit, notice the "Adidas is a blah de blah trademark" at the intro of PES2
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
"es argh"
By the way to anyone who finds the Champions league all in ANY winning Eleven/ pro Evo videos, then that is a PATCHED game.
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:57
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
But they have the Adidas boots.

And the Adidas banners.
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:55
Regular
"es argh"
Aj, Winning Eleven has always been Adidad, and Pro Evo (UNFORTUNATELY) = umbro!

BAH!

That means that we STILL have no Fevernova!
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Badgerman wrote:
> Well pasted AJ ;)

---

No, I edited it very well for you all. :-)

The teams were all in just a big line going down, so I sorted it into categories, and then comparing this list with another one, I informed you which teams may have been dropped (as they did not appear on the other list). And I counted the teams as well.

:-D
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
No FIFA World Cup ball or Champions League ball, yet WE7 gets the World Cup Ball.

Both footballs are created by Adidas so I don't see why we don't get them in our version of the game.
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:53
Regular
"es argh"
Well pasted AJ ;)
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Here's a list of all the club teams:

Scotland (2)
Celtic, Rangers

England (14)
Manchester Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leeds United, West Ham United, Newcastle United, Aston Villa, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton, Blackburn Rovers, Fulham (may be dropped), Charlton (may be dropped)

Italy (11)
Internazionale, Juventus, AC Milan, Lazio, Parma, Roma, Bologna, Chievo, Perugia, Udinese, Brescia

Spain (7)
Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, Deportivo La Coruna, Real Betis, Celta Vigo, Real Sociedad

Germany (7)
Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich, Bayer Leverkusen, Hamburg, Werder Bremen, Schalke 04, Hertha Berlin

Netherlands (3)
Ajax, PSV Eindhoven, Feyenoord

Portugal (3)
Sporting Lisbon, Benfica, FC Porto

France (7)
Monaco, Marseille, PSG, Bordeaux, Lyon, Auxerre, Lens

Greece (3)
Olympiakos, Panathanaikos, AEK Athens (may be dropped)

Turkey (3 but maybe 2)
Galatasaray, Fenerbahce (may be dropped), Besiktas

Belgium (3 but maybe 1)
Genk (may be dropped), Anderlecht, Club Brugge (may be dropped)

Ukraine (1)
Dynamo Kiev

Russia (1)
Spartak Moscow
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:47
Regular
"es argh"
There is an interesting bit about liscensing taken from...

http://frutsel.terrainhost.com (SPACE) /frutselapp/dump/ClassicD/kcetsfinest/index.html

"There is an interesting tidbit about licensing, someone claims to have seen/heard about the licensing screen from WE7, which they say makes mention of Milan, Roma, Lazio and Parma, in addition to the usual 'Adidas-Salomon' and 'FIFPro' trademark statements. Could these 4 teams have proper kits, badges and names as default? Time will tell I suppose."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.