GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst N64 game?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/10/01 at 16:35
Regular
Well i've seen enough posts by people asking "What's everyones fav. N64 game la la la".

Well what I ask is:-
"Which games have you bought which you hardly ever played / never finished cos it was soooo PANTS / just thought was completely naff and so took it back to the shop the next day?"

Well here are two of my choices:-

1. Milos Astro Lanes.
Well it was actually my younger brother who bought this, and it was a REALLY bad game! It took my 1 night to play through the whole game {I can't beleive I bothered to complete it}. Well anyway, that game got taken back to the shop and exchanged for NFL Quarterback Club, and some NHL ice-hockey game, which were FAR better.

2. Body Harvest.
I bought this game for somthing like £6 from an HMV last year. It was one of those N64 games I always wanted. It's here because it's one of those games that I never bothered to get that far in. I thought when I started it that it was a good game, but by the time I got to the third level or something, I just got quite sick of it. It was just really annoying the save game system in it, by the fact that you had to keep restarting levels over when you died n stuff. Well that's how I remember it, been a while since I've played it.

So what games have you had experiances like this with?
Tue 13/11/01 at 17:27
Regular
PaperBoy is OK for the NES, I own it!
Tue 13/11/01 at 16:17
Regular
"I confused?"
Worst game=Carmegedeon
Mon 05/11/01 at 12:55
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
Well, I've never played it :(
Sun 04/11/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
It was good on the NES!

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 22:34
Regular
Was good for the Amiga........
Sun 04/11/01 at 22:27
Regular
Silly question, but was Paperboy any good?
Sun 04/11/01 at 22:25
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer it's better than that crappy Goldeneye game!

Overated game of the century!!!

:)
Sun 04/11/01 at 21:44
Regular
"Formally:Ev][L~DarK"
at least it was better then other games...
Sun 04/11/01 at 12:55
Regular
"2+2 is 3 yeah?"
Paperboy. SICK!!
Sun 04/11/01 at 01:01
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
If u got 2 the America level there r LOADS of really cool tanks n stuff. U could even fly a UFO!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.