GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Example: Console Wars - who is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 01:05
Regular
Couldn't think of a title, so that'll do.

Ok, I'm pisssed off and I am feeling in the need of a rant. Or I'll just bottle it up like those people you see on CNN who've suddenly snapped after years and years of bottling up their anger and just going out on a random shooting spree at the local golf club...and I do live near a couple of golf courses...

Why do managers seem to think people (people being me) can do the jobs of three people?
Why? Why are managers so retarded? I mean for Christ’s sake to even become a manager you need a bloody degree. I thought to get a degree you needed to have at least the slightest glimpse of intelligence.
But nooooooooo, as soon as they become managers it's all about "the good of the business"

HELLO! I've been working there for less than a year, I'm NOT fully trained yet and you expect me to run the lab, train the Saturday lass, fix the fu**ing processor (the machine that turns films into negatives) get out work on time when it's not physically possible?! Is it really so hard to ask me for a quote when taking in stuff on the hour? "Oo are you ok on the hour Nicola?" I would be if you told me what you wanted to bring in instead of throwing it into my face expecting the imfu**ingpossible.

And as well as that you want me to clean the floor? Granted I turned it yellow when I flooded the place with chemicals. But it's been like that for over a week, it's had pure bleach on it. There’s no way in hell is that going back to it's original color love. And if you're so worried about the Area Manager Twatmaster seeing it, DON'T BRING HIM INTO THE BLOODY MINI LAB!

Neighbors. No not the crappy soap on BBC1. My neighbors, can't you see that when you're standing in the street screaming on the top of your voice that you hate your daughter and calling her every name under the sun that you are not only waking me up, but making a utter twaat of yourself?
And if the police run into your house after your dick of a boyfriend and he runs off, can't you see it's obvious he's done something wrong otherwise he wouldn't run away.

That spak on the Lottery advert is still pisssing me off.
Someone smack her. Please.

No replies to my texts. How rude.

I haven't been out since Saturday night. This is shameful for someone of my age. I should be out now, but instead I'm sat here ranting on about stuff to a bunch of complete strangers.

I have no life.
Thu 10/07/03 at 14:09
Regular
You think I plan on doing this all my life?
Good God no!

oh and " I have to do reports and scan things (yes, I have scanned my nob when bored)
Lunchtime go sit by the pool and punch swans in the face if they come near"

ROFFLE
Thu 10/07/03 at 14:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Get a proper job then.
Like mine.
I roll in for 8:45, smoke in the kitchen till about 9am.
Come up here *pats desk* and post here throughout the day.
Sometimes I have to do presentations or design concepts, sometimes I have to do reports and scan things (yes, I have scanned my nob when bored)
Lunchtime go sit by the pool and punch swans in the face if they come near.
Go home at 5pm.
Have a fag every hour or so.
Get paid to do this.
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Edgy wrote:
> Therefore, in his eyes, all other staff in store are F-ing
> Pritt-sticks (you know what I mean)

Their heads are white and sticky?
Hur hur.
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:02
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Myst, you forgot about the Spider-Man thing.
*Runs*
Thu 10/07/03 at 13:00
Regular
The craziest Col! wrote:
> Mystique, learn to cope.
>
> I get woken up every morning at 7, I don't want to be woen up at that
> time every morning simply because I could get up what ever time I
> want, but I don't complain.
7? Please thats a bloody lie in for me. I have to get up at half six, to leave the house for twenty past seven so I can get to work on time and then I don't get home until almost seven.

Oh and why should I "learn to cope"? I'm not complaining about the amount of work. It's the fact that the manager keeps on giving me unnessasary work every time she comes onto the Photo counter. She moans about the other staff making little mistakes when, shes making major ones all the f**king time, and I'm the one who has to work out what the hell she's done and then rush to get the work done that was due an hour ago.

Oh and shut the hell up.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:56
Regular
"8==="
Not where I worked. I ruled. I had then all where I wanted them. It rocked.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:48
Man, I worked as one of them for abut two weeks. How could you stand the continuous popcorn being thrown at your head?
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:47
Regular
"8==="
In a cinema jobs i found it was easier to pretend to be incompetent. This way I avoided all the old regulars getting all shirty about 'the new guy' and I never got asked to do the tills etc.

I just showed people to their seat and watched movies.

Trying to show you're intelligent to retards isn't worth it.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:42
Regular
Where do you work Mystique?
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:40
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Managers:

"See these keys? That's responsibility".

Dillholes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.