GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Example: Console Wars - who is the best?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 01:05
Regular
Couldn't think of a title, so that'll do.

Ok, I'm pisssed off and I am feeling in the need of a rant. Or I'll just bottle it up like those people you see on CNN who've suddenly snapped after years and years of bottling up their anger and just going out on a random shooting spree at the local golf club...and I do live near a couple of golf courses...

Why do managers seem to think people (people being me) can do the jobs of three people?
Why? Why are managers so retarded? I mean for Christ’s sake to even become a manager you need a bloody degree. I thought to get a degree you needed to have at least the slightest glimpse of intelligence.
But nooooooooo, as soon as they become managers it's all about "the good of the business"

HELLO! I've been working there for less than a year, I'm NOT fully trained yet and you expect me to run the lab, train the Saturday lass, fix the fu**ing processor (the machine that turns films into negatives) get out work on time when it's not physically possible?! Is it really so hard to ask me for a quote when taking in stuff on the hour? "Oo are you ok on the hour Nicola?" I would be if you told me what you wanted to bring in instead of throwing it into my face expecting the imfu**ingpossible.

And as well as that you want me to clean the floor? Granted I turned it yellow when I flooded the place with chemicals. But it's been like that for over a week, it's had pure bleach on it. There’s no way in hell is that going back to it's original color love. And if you're so worried about the Area Manager Twatmaster seeing it, DON'T BRING HIM INTO THE BLOODY MINI LAB!

Neighbors. No not the crappy soap on BBC1. My neighbors, can't you see that when you're standing in the street screaming on the top of your voice that you hate your daughter and calling her every name under the sun that you are not only waking me up, but making a utter twaat of yourself?
And if the police run into your house after your dick of a boyfriend and he runs off, can't you see it's obvious he's done something wrong otherwise he wouldn't run away.

That spak on the Lottery advert is still pisssing me off.
Someone smack her. Please.

No replies to my texts. How rude.

I haven't been out since Saturday night. This is shameful for someone of my age. I should be out now, but instead I'm sat here ranting on about stuff to a bunch of complete strangers.

I have no life.
Sat 12/07/03 at 10:06
"possibly impossible"
Mike Set the hounds on them?

Mike ollorbone?

Mike Huntstible?

;-)
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:10
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Mike Fox's mum?
Sat 12/07/03 at 01:09
Regular
"8==="
No it's what they do to foxes.

But I've said too much. :D
Sat 12/07/03 at 00:14
Regular
Mike Ock?
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:13
Regular
"8==="
I'm not doing the 'Mike...' one.

*Backs away*
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:12
Regular
"8==="
Hugh Jass?
Fri 11/07/03 at 20:04
"possibly impossible"
I C Weiner.

There, that's my reply....and I can get away with it too because we're in Chat, ha!
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:27
Regular
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> your names nicola?
Nope.
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Not your nob no but...
> *checks email*

Oo can I have a lookie?
Fri 11/07/03 at 16:53
Regular
"8==="
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> your names nicola?

Only on weekends ;)

Memo give me my vaseline back!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.