GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo is for little kids."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
Are you all children?

Check dis. Banjo kazooie- Little kids cutesy game
Pokemon Stadium- Pokemon explains itself. It is sad and if you can argue with little multicoloured rats using lttle attacks on each other being for adults, then i'll throw my PS2 out of the window.
Zelda- A little dwarf. Violece, yeah, but it's not as adult as Final Fantasy.
Kirby- A little pink ball.....
mario- A cute little plumber, who walks around killing little turtles and little plants.
Donkey Kong- Another cute thing
And there are loads more.....

Ok, so you can argue. Turok, Perfect Dark and Goldeneye are all adult. But that's only 3 games. I suggest you grow up and buy a PS2
Mon 22/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
Oh for Christs sake!

LET IT DROP!

You do know that this is why that people label this forums as the congregation of idiots!
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:47
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Well said Cooky! Im nearly 18 and I still like most of the games that are so called kiddy games!
Mon 22/10/01 at 19:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
You forgot Mario Sunshine!

I'm not a kid, well 19 and I enjoy Mario games! There universal!

:)

Screw all you hippies which keep moaning about Nintendo and kiddies games!

Mon 22/10/01 at 18:33
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Ok, we have all heard of the 'kiddy' games as people like to call them. I for one Im going to get the gamecube instead of the PS2. And if you say that all them games are 'kiddy' then let me list a few of them that are not!
Resident Evil (six of them)
Soul Calibur 2
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
Final Fantasy XI (Not 100% confirmed yet)
Star Wars Rogue Leader
All-Star Baseball 2002
Wave Race : Blue Storm
NBA Ccouurtside 2002
Virtua Striker 3
1080 Snowboarding 2 (To Be Confirmed)
Fifa 2002
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2
Extreme G3
Eternal Darkness
Galleon
Turok Evolution
Die Hard: Next Generation
Star Wars RPG
Duke Nukem Forevver
Ridge Racer Next

And that is just to list a few of them that I can remember, and that are on release lists. Then you have the other games that are 'kiddy' and the ones that are in between kiddie and adult.
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Strafex wrote:
> poor Asher.

He made a few mistakes and no one's living it down.

He's
> learnt his lesson, now could everyone please stop posting a let this wasteful
> topic get washed away by a wave of top Nintendo discussion topics.

LOl, you must be looking at a different forum :)
Mon 22/10/01 at 01:08
Regular
"Remember me?"
Strafex wrote:
> poor Asher.

He's
> learnt his lesson, now could everyone please stop posting a let this wasteful
> topic get washed away by a wave of top Nintendo discussion topics.

Sorry mum.
Fri 19/10/01 at 23:41
Regular
poor Asher.

He's learnt his lesson, now could everyone please stop posting a let this wasteful topic get washed away by a wave of top Nintendo discussion topics.
Fri 19/10/01 at 18:24
Regular
"Remember me?"
Asher D wrote:
> Stop postin' here for crying out loud.

Exactly why should I stop posting here? Especially when people like you keep posting stupid stereotypical comments. I'll carry on posting messages for as long as it takes for you to wise up and realise that Nintendo is not just for babies.
Fri 19/10/01 at 17:44
Regular
Stop postin' here for crying out loud.
Fri 19/10/01 at 16:59
Regular
"Remember me?"
Cooky wrote:
> STOP POSTING IN THIS THREAD!

THE POINT HAS NOW BEEN PUT ACROSS!

Nintendo
> isn't just for little kids! THEIR GREAT, AND UNIVERSAL IN APPEAL! IT'S JUST
> SOME SAD {playstation owners} THAT JUST DON'T SEEM TO BE ABLE TO COMPREHEND THIS
> FACT!

AMEN! Praise the Lord! Someone has finally worked out that all consoles (including PSOne owners - possibly) have their own unique traits, along with different strengths and weaknesses. But it's these unique attributes that make sure that everyone who wants to own a games console can find a console that suits themselves. Stereotyping consoles is simply childish and I myself would like to see it abolished, along the existance of football, cats and the Tweenies.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.