GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo is for little kids."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
Are you all children?

Check dis. Banjo kazooie- Little kids cutesy game
Pokemon Stadium- Pokemon explains itself. It is sad and if you can argue with little multicoloured rats using lttle attacks on each other being for adults, then i'll throw my PS2 out of the window.
Zelda- A little dwarf. Violece, yeah, but it's not as adult as Final Fantasy.
Kirby- A little pink ball.....
mario- A cute little plumber, who walks around killing little turtles and little plants.
Donkey Kong- Another cute thing
And there are loads more.....

Ok, so you can argue. Turok, Perfect Dark and Goldeneye are all adult. But that's only 3 games. I suggest you grow up and buy a PS2
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:03
Regular
Are you all children?

Check dis. Banjo kazooie- Little kids cutesy game
Pokemon Stadium- Pokemon explains itself. It is sad and if you can argue with little multicoloured rats using lttle attacks on each other being for adults, then i'll throw my PS2 out of the window.
Zelda- A little dwarf. Violece, yeah, but it's not as adult as Final Fantasy.
Kirby- A little pink ball.....
mario- A cute little plumber, who walks around killing little turtles and little plants.
Donkey Kong- Another cute thing
And there are loads more.....

Ok, so you can argue. Turok, Perfect Dark and Goldeneye are all adult. But that's only 3 games. I suggest you grow up and buy a PS2
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I suggest you grow up and realise that all those games you have mentioned are miles better than Final Fantasy and will always be one step ahead of any PlayStation effort - you prat.

You think it matter what a game looks like, eh?

You really need to get a life.
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:16
Regular
It's whats IN the game. Pokemon, Kirby, there all little kids content. Oh and you for doubting the power of FF
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yes Final Fantasy was a great game, specially FF7! But you must be stupid to think that Mario 64 and Zelda OOT are just kiddies games. Really if that is your mentallity then you are not a true gamer at all! You don't open yourself up to the chance to play some of the greatest games the games industry has produced. Are you that shallow to think that if a game doesn't have blood n guts in, people being shot to pieces in, or just extreme violence that it is just a kiddies game and so must be c***!?! I think you ort to open yourself up to new games a bit more! Experiance the quality of the platformers and your so called kids games, and you might just realise that they are actually pretty good!

:)
Tue 09/10/01 at 16:52
Regular
lol.

Cooky and Shocktrooper, there's really no need to get so up tight about it.

It's just one of those:

"im so big and grown up because i have my own playstation with red certificate games and lots of blood and the n64 is for babies because the characters dont look like theyre real because theyre out of fairy tales and cartoons i used to watch when i was little"

Asher, you'll learn to appreciate a good game when you GROW UP.

That is when you play games because they're good, not becuase they look "cool".

Final Fantasy is a good game but not because of its violence or the "realistic" graphics or because "it is more adult than zelda".

One day, you might well understand that too...
Tue 09/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
"Back For Good"
Thought I'd find Strafex in here :-)
Tue 09/10/01 at 17:22
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well said that man!

:)
Tue 09/10/01 at 17:26
Regular
"Back For Good"
Just because sommin has cartoon graphics or whatever doesnt mean it's for kids, If mario was a photo realistic plumber eating "shrooms" it wouldn't quite have the same effect would it?

Strafex's got a point :-)
Tue 09/10/01 at 18:37
Regular
Just because I own a N64 I don't say the PSone or 2 are crap, both the N64 and PS's have good games.

how can you call Mario rubbish?
Tue 09/10/01 at 19:16
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Thanks Strafex :)

Asher can grow up a little and be a little bit more mature.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.