GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Michael Jackson: King or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
Vote here for whether you thnk Michael Jackson is still the king or not.

Vote:

Yes for king
or
No for not

I think he's the king. His music is original and great and he's always been the king. People don't like the fact that when he does something it always turns out to be the best, for example many of his albums and singles, especially his new single "You Rock My World" which was released today and will hopefully go to number one on Sunday.

Yes!!!
Tue 09/10/01 at 18:51
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Jacko's the man - the perfect performer. Can you name another pop act thats been around for 20 years? He's a media manipulating God - there's all that talk of kiddy ermmm... touching, yet you rarely see a genuinely bad word said about him. Staying not only in the public eye, but in the public eye with a favourible light for 20 years is shere gneius. Oh, and he's excentric as hell, which I always like.
Tue 09/10/01 at 19:07
Dr Gonzo wrote:
> Jacko's the man - He's a media manipulating God - there's all that talk
> of kiddy ermmm... touching, yet you rarely see a genuinely bad word said about

Well said. In my case and what I've always said is that he was an easy target for something like that. Hes a great human being and with all the attention he has with the 3rd world countries and famine etc. he was an easy target for someone to get some money and some superstar status.
The whole thing went to court, he denied the charges and the accusers settled for a pay off of an amount I don't know. They were happy with that and its what they set out for in the first place probably.

Dr Gonzo your a fan aswell, what do you think about the new single? Great or what?
Tue 09/10/01 at 19:12
Regular
Michael Jackson a great human being? pah more like a freak of nature, he started off well with Thriller etc, but by now he's completely lost it not only musically but mentally as well.
Tue 09/10/01 at 19:17
Whatever.

People can think what they want to think, and I think hes a musical genius. Keep going Michael.
Tue 09/10/01 at 19:56
Goatboy wrote:
> Is he the black kid that sang "Ben", that touching love-story about a
> rat

Or

The white guy that thought he was Jesus and made Jarvis Cocker get
> his buttox out at The Brits?

LOL!

True!

I personally think that his older stuff (eg. Thriller, Billie Jean, Smooth Criminal) is pure class, and probably will never be beaten. He still is a good performer, and the guy sure can dance! But that surgery on his face has left him looking less human than Anne Robinson!
Tue 09/10/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Michael Jackson a great human being? pah more like a freak of nature.

Proving my theory of great self-publisist, the guy is in the papers even when he isn't actually doing anything. So, the question would be freak or media mogul - same sort of thing as certain C-list female celebrities do annualy at awards ceremonys involving very small dress. Only do it as they know it'll guarantee them front pages.

And teh new single - far from great, but it is nice to see the old guy up and grooving in the new video.
Tue 09/10/01 at 21:19
Michael Jackson is still good.
Thu 11/10/01 at 20:13
Regular
"Better Than You"
Micheal Jackson is a FREEK! Why would anybody want to like him, hes so CRAP!
Thu 11/10/01 at 21:22
hes is definitely the KING
Thu 11/10/01 at 21:23
What does everyone think about his new single?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.