GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gameaday/filmaday request"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 19:24
Regular
When America was attacked, I suggested that Special Reserve not give out any prizes for that day as a mark of respect for all those innocent lives lost.

Are we going to do the same for those innocent Afghanistan people who have been caught up in all this?

(this is in no way supporting the Taliban, it is supporting innocent people who are righ now living in fear of their lives.)

Vote here with either a 'yes' or a 'no' to it. I shall leave it to Tony to decide (his company, his rules) but this feedback may help.

Thankyou.

Edgy
----
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:24
Regular
When America was attacked, I suggested that Special Reserve not give out any prizes for that day as a mark of respect for all those innocent lives lost.

Are we going to do the same for those innocent Afghanistan people who have been caught up in all this?

(this is in no way supporting the Taliban, it is supporting innocent people who are righ now living in fear of their lives.)

Vote here with either a 'yes' or a 'no' to it. I shall leave it to Tony to decide (his company, his rules) but this feedback may help.

Thankyou.

Edgy
----
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I think no.No disrespect, but are you suggesting that SR dont give a GAD out whenever something happens.What if a war breaks out?? Whats gonna happen then. Then I would say yes.

But at the moment *no*
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:39
Regular
"Wasting away"
Triple_H wrote:
> I think no.No disrespect, but are you suggesting that SR dont give a GAD out
> whenever something happens.What if a war breaks out?? Whats gonna happen then.
> Then I would say yes.

But at the moment *no*

I agree with that, with no disrespect intended I just think does that mean that whenever someone else is hurt or injured or that when a bomb attack takes place then we shouldn't carry on with are lives? The recent events will have a long effect on everyone for the rest of their lives but the other day a Russian airliner blew up, I heard nothing about that.
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Exactly, and that hurt me a lot since I am partly russian
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
"Excommunicated"
So what your saying is

Anytime someone innocent in the world is killed due to murder/torture etc, no GAD and FAd should be giving out.

So that means no more GADs and FADs boyo.
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:45
Regular
Thoughtful idea

But no...... Sorry
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:54
"period drama"
no.
can't really see it helping.
Sun 07/10/01 at 19:57
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I dont think anyone will say yes.

Not that its relevant but someone sent me a pic a while ago. I presume that it is a fake. Actually I KNOW its a fake. Anyway its got some bloke on the top of the WTC and you can see the plane heading towards it. I cant see who could be so sick to joke about like that....
Sun 07/10/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Nope...

It's a good thought, and if I thought it might even help one person, i'd do it, but it won't...
Sun 07/10/01 at 21:33
I think if a tragedy does occur we should get on with life as much as possible. So no.. sorry.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.