GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shenmue 3 CONFIRMED!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Mon 14/07/03 at 21:00
Regular
***SHENMUE 3 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

What great news this is. Anyone who thinks this is a load of rubbish, then PLEASE check out shenmuedojo which has proof that the third installment in this epic saga is going to go ahead!!!!!

Some people may think, big deal it was always going to be released, and soem may say, who cares? I dont care to be honest,I am jsut sooooooo happy that FINALLY us Shenmue fans will be able to finish the epic story Yu Suzuki spent so long creating!!!

What a great day!!!
Tue 15/07/03 at 10:44
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Sorry, forgot to mention the guy quoted is Yu Suzuki.
Tue 15/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
There is a rather different take of this story in the new Electronic Gaming Monthly.

To quote;

"The story [Shenume 3] is already completed. The problem is we have not decided to move forward with designing the game yet. If there's demand for it, we'd love to make it, but it [the actual game release] is undecided."

Hence there is Shenmue 3 in terms of an existing plot, story, character etc but no actual game in development yet.
Tue 15/07/03 at 06:57
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Good, good.
I never really doubted it. Yu Suzuki is the Magnus Magnassun of the gaming world - "I've started so I'll finish".
Tue 15/07/03 at 00:40
Regular
a great day...
Mon 14/07/03 at 22:03
Regular
Excellent!

I have been waiting for this day since I completed Shenmue 2. My favourite games of all time finally get another installment. By far my most anticipated title!

As for the platform the Xbox would be the best choice. However I couldn't really care as I will own a PS2 soon to complete my collection of all 3. With the Hard Drive, Dolby Digital and what not I would much prefer a release on the Xbox.
Mon 14/07/03 at 21:29
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
Ohhh, we will have to wait and see! But the new developer Ukinawa (I think) said that the future Shenmue games will be on XBox because it is a powerful machine which can do the best for the saga. Thats basically confirmed, since the petition was mainly by XBox users.

Whether it goes multi platoform is another matter!
Mon 14/07/03 at 21:21
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
But not for what platform yet, full announcement in September.
Mon 14/07/03 at 21:00
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
***SHENMUE 3 HAS BEEN CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

What great news this is. Anyone who thinks this is a load of rubbish, then PLEASE check out shenmuedojo which has proof that the third installment in this epic saga is going to go ahead!!!!!

Some people may think, big deal it was always going to be released, and soem may say, who cares? I dont care to be honest,I am jsut sooooooo happy that FINALLY us Shenmue fans will be able to finish the epic story Yu Suzuki spent so long creating!!!

What a great day!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.