GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Vs. X-Box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
Why is almost everyone slagging off the Gamecube to the X-Box. The X-Box may be good by it's just a portatable computer. The Gamecube is a carefully thought out console, devoted to game playing a la the motto : born to game !
The Gamecube may look like a giant, repulsive cube but it looks a nicer than a giant X sprawn over a weetabix box.
The games on the gamecube are also a lot better than the useless X-Box Selection with Conkers Other Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark Zero and Tekken Revoloution.
The main reason everyone ignores it off is because it owns a childish image, which only applied to the N64. Nintendo have grown up, and with it, their consoles.
I know which console i'll get !!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 20:23
Regular
"Back For Good"
What's Tekken revolution?
Sat 06/10/01 at 20:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
Resvilfan wrote:
> What's Tekken revolution?

Dont think Ive ever heard of it!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Back For Good"
me neither, Tekken 4's heading to the PS2 early next year but revolution?
Sat 06/10/01 at 22:59
Tekken Revolution????
Beyond Me.

I know that Namco are bringing out Soul Calibur 2 for the Gamecube, but I haven't heard about any Tekken games in development for the Gamecube.
Sun 07/10/01 at 01:14
Angel sent from hell wrote:

Fitting name for someone who seemed so full of promise!

By starting the topic saying that people should not dis the GC and say that the Xbox is better is great! We hate bias on the forum.

But then to go on and say that the Xbox is "useless" is just biased itself... you've become the thing we hate most... a biased newbie!

They never learn!

Logan
Sun 07/10/01 at 01:19
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I'm getting a GC and a PS2, aint I lucky :-P
Sun 07/10/01 at 17:25
Regular
The gamecube is not giant it is tichy.
Sun 07/10/01 at 17:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Wildlight wrote:
> I'm getting a GC and a PS2, aint I lucky :-P

So am I. So I am lucky too. :P :P
Mon 08/10/01 at 14:19
Regular
"DS..."
AfroJoe wrote:
> Wildlight wrote:
> I'm getting a GC and a PS2, aint I lucky :-P

So am I.
> So I am lucky too. :P :P

thats like buying a gamecube and getting a doorstop FREE!
slik ~_~
Tue 09/10/01 at 23:28
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I couldn't have put that better myself slik! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.