GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gamecube Vs. X-Box"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
Why is almost everyone slagging off the Gamecube to the X-Box. The X-Box may be good by it's just a portatable computer. The Gamecube is a carefully thought out console, devoted to game playing a la the motto : born to game !
The Gamecube may look like a giant, repulsive cube but it looks a nicer than a giant X sprawn over a weetabix box.
The games on the gamecube are also a lot better than the useless X-Box Selection with Conkers Other Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark Zero and Tekken Revoloution.
The main reason everyone ignores it off is because it owns a childish image, which only applied to the N64. Nintendo have grown up, and with it, their consoles.
I know which console i'll get !!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:19
Regular
Why is almost everyone slagging off the Gamecube to the X-Box. The X-Box may be good by it's just a portatable computer. The Gamecube is a carefully thought out console, devoted to game playing a la the motto : born to game !
The Gamecube may look like a giant, repulsive cube but it looks a nicer than a giant X sprawn over a weetabix box.
The games on the gamecube are also a lot better than the useless X-Box Selection with Conkers Other Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark Zero and Tekken Revoloution.
The main reason everyone ignores it off is because it owns a childish image, which only applied to the N64. Nintendo have grown up, and with it, their consoles.
I know which console i'll get !!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:00
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
Firstly, the Gamecube's slogan is 'Born to Play'.
Secondly, 'giant, repulsive cube'. Pah! Have you ever seen a PS2? That'll show you the meaning of 'giant' my son!
Thirdly, yawn.
Finally, DO YOU SEE???????
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
Why do people say the PS2 is 'giant'?? Its no bigger than the N64!!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:10
Regular
kingklik the x-box is a lot bigger than the PS2
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:11
Regular
Mattyboy wrote:
> Why do people say the PS2 is 'giant'?? Its no bigger than the N64!!!

Well no bigger than the Pikachu N64.
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:16
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I sincerely hope Gamecube will succeed. Even though I am a Sony man but I will buy a gamecube if its good. So its better be good.

I aint gonna cuss any consoles but to be honest I dont think X-Box will be very popular
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
The X-Box is a hideous looking machine - Actually about the size of a video recorder - Still if it produces the games its good enough for me!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:17
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im still not entirely convinced however - Its GC next for me!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:20
Regular
Im almost tempted to get a Gamecube and a PS2. The cheap price and the DVD player are just too tempting, and with games like GTA3 and MGS2 coming out on it, I really am considering a purchase.
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Trust me PS2 wont disappoint you..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.