GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Sun 25/09/05 at 21:14
"The Will of D."
Try beating that guy who asked you to find all 9 of those devil arms. Now he was elite, I certainly had difficulty beating him even at Level 89.
Sun 25/09/05 at 16:50
Regular
"0228"
Rozza1001 wrote:
> just finished all the zelda games in 1 week

All of them? You lie.
Sun 25/09/05 at 16:49
Regular
"Divine Davine"
Rickoss wrote:
> I kicked Yggdraslsjkfdljfdlfj ass! Yay.
>
> I loves Tales.

Haha, I can never remember that name - it's so silly.

Oh, that's nothing compared to what you have to do later...

And those plot twists.... Mwhahaha!
Sun 25/09/05 at 16:49
"The Will of D."
Rickoss wrote:
> I kicked Yggdraslsjkfdljfdlfj ass! Yay.
>
> I loves Tales.

He was EEAASSYY! Sorry mate you got no bragging rights for beating him.
Sun 25/09/05 at 16:31
Regular
"I got a great Idea"
just finished all the zelda games in 1 week, and playing bomberman ds mulitplayer which is brilliant fun
Sun 25/09/05 at 15:30
Regular
Pacman Vs.
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:34
Regular
I kicked Yggdraslsjkfdljfdlfj ass! Yay.

I loves Tales.
Sun 25/09/05 at 11:57
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
To be fair though, the last good game that was released (which I can remember) was Resi 4. Before that, I can't remember but why the shortage of new games?

Preparing us for Zelda?
Sat 24/09/05 at 23:05
"The Will of D."
perhaps because you're bored or you just wanted to post something random that would spark off a whole new line of conersation.
Sat 24/09/05 at 22:59
Regular
"0228"
Today is September the 24th. That makes it exactly one year since I last bought a game for the Gamecube, it was Animal Crossing. How do I remember that? I don't know. Why am I telling you? Again, I don't know.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.