GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Latley I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/07/03 at 22:37
Regular
Timesplitters 2

I don't know why, I finished Zelda and decided to return to my older titles rather than lunge into any new ones (Pokemon soon yay). I should really play the still far from complete Metroid but that bores me so I had a laugh a minute blast on the frankly excellent and addictive Timesplitters 2, had some mates over to play it too. This is turning out just like Perfect Dark on how much I play it.

So go on what have you been playing? and why?
Page:
Thu 03/03/05 at 10:52
"The Will of D."
Mario Power Tennis.
Thu 03/03/05 at 00:10
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
Super Smash Bros Melee
Wed 02/03/05 at 22:23
"The Will of D."
Umm, No...?
Wed 02/03/05 at 21:40
Regular
Lol do you think I actually have the time to play Final Fantasy 7?
Wed 02/03/05 at 20:17
"The Will of D."
I've played the PC version and it isn't as fantastic as everyone said it was, i still think Skies or GoldenSun is better.
Wed 02/03/05 at 02:06
Regular
I hear your brother has a PS2.

Get Final Fantasy 7 for it.
Don't be taken for any hype, because this game is far to old for any instant flair and any expectations for a classic are likely to disappoint.
But play the game and you're sure to get hooked.

I shouldn't have even said that.

Just play the game and see if it leads you anywhere! ;-)
Tue 01/03/05 at 22:05
Regular
That is very true.
Mon 28/02/05 at 19:48
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> A shame because I'm sure they'd be very rewarding.

And they also generate a lot of discussion, as you noted :)
Mon 28/02/05 at 18:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
*fare

I'm agonizing over buying Wario Ware Touched! or not. Hmmm it's good and only £20 but would I play it?! It's not going to increase in price, so maybe I should wait a while, but I don't know. I'm thinking I should save my money for Yoshi's Touch & Go and TS3, but I just don't know.
Mon 28/02/05 at 17:25
Regular
It's not that I dislike RPG's, to be honest if I only got 2 or 3 games a year I'd prefer them to be RPG's because they require a lot of time and so forth.

The thing is when a new game comes out every month or so I easily forget the RPG as it doesn't pull me in as much as say... Mario or... Resident Evil 4 or... Timesplitters. Far more instant thrill.

I did play some of skies and what I did play I liked, but then it didn't have the same addictive fair as your "improper" RPG's such as Pokemon and Paper Mario. A shame because I'm sure they'd be very rewarding.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.