GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/10 at 14:47
Regular
I'll make this brief. I have Steam but no friends who own Steam. I know some of you have this so add me, or post your Steam ID here.

Mine - Alexccll200
Machie - Markrowberry
Grandprix - Mattgrandprix
Sat 15/05/10 at 13:38
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Machie wrote:
> I'll post my Steam ID soon, not sure if it's the one I
> registered on Steam with or I have to create a new one.

Either will do, but perhaps better to post a gamertag. Adding a friend on Steam using this will find you :¬)
Sat 15/05/10 at 11:15
Regular
dean5 wrote:
> WOW that Portal game is addictive, downloaded it last night and
> couldn't turn it off until I completed it.

Hah me too. I didn't clock off until 3:40. Now I know why Moto played it so many times. Even I want to go through it again.

Really looking forward to the sequel.

Show Spoiler
Sat 15/05/10 at 10:15
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
WOW that Portal game is addictive, downloaded it last night and couldn't turn it off until I completed it.

Wouldn't have been so bad but I had already been playing CNC4 until 2.30am trying to get through the campaign, then noticed the download had finished and so I would try out the first level... Next thing I know I've defeated the annoying squeaky voiced boss and its 5 in the morning lol.

The best bit has got to be the song at the end with the credits :p

Funny thing was steam said I'd only been on the game 72mins which doesn't really seem to add up :/.
Fri 14/05/10 at 23:39
Regular
Steams great and I'm loving Portal. What other games have you guys been buying on Steam?

I'll post my Steam ID soon, not sure if it's the one I registered on Steam with or I have to create a new one.
Fri 14/05/10 at 20:33
Regular
"eat toast!"
Portal is an awesome game. Funny and clever.

I have steam and you can find me on the interwebs.
Fri 14/05/10 at 19:51
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Aww man, it's £16.99 again :/, unless the free version was only for new signups?

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?term=portal

EDIT: My bad, it's still free until May 24th once you click on it.
Fri 14/05/10 at 18:32
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
motomotomd wrote:
> Its an excellent game Machie, must have completed it 5 times at
> least.
>
> Anyway, Ill join this cool club of Steam users, my username
> funnily enough is motomotomd.
>
> ;D

Welcome to the " cool club of Steam users" MM, will add you and Machie later.....(have you got a username/gamertag yet Machie?)

:¬))
Fri 14/05/10 at 16:26
Staff
"The Killer Techie"
Its an excellent game Machie, must have completed it 5 times at least.

Anyway, Ill join this cool club of Steam users, my username funnily enough is motomotomd.

;D
Fri 14/05/10 at 16:09
Regular
I just signed up for Steam to get Portal while they're still giving it away for free. I wonder if it's a good game.
Fri 30/04/10 at 12:09
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I did have one ages ago. Can't remember now though.

My post was actually referring to the fact we have a Steam ID (Tags/ID's) Thread already. Not that it's a problem, just a shame no one posted their Steam ID's in there :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.