GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn MSN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
Ok, this will take a long explanation, but please help:

Internet Explorer 5 started to go wrong for some strange reason. IT wouldn't display forms anymore so I couldn't use any forums or sign i nto anywhere. So I thought, "Time for a change" and upgraded to IE6. Now, I can use forms again (otherwise I wouldn't post here) and whilst I was at it, I upgraded to MSNM6 from MSNM5. For a few days before I upgraded MSNM, I couldn't sign in. And now, I STILL can't sign in. It's bee nhappening for more than a week now, and I haven't yet got a reply from the Hotmail staff. I sent an email yesterday.

Please help
Sat 19/07/03 at 11:07
No i have MSN plus, and i have only had a few problems with it...
It used to uninstall itself after 5 days for some reason, but it dont anymore...
That shouldnt effect messenger atall...
Sat 19/07/03 at 11:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
It still doesn't work. I've been trying all morning . . . and still no reply from the god damned support team.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:02
Re download messenger, then install it and put in your email and password...
Your versions of messenger might be messed up or something...
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ok, I'll try that in a minute.
Sat 19/07/03 at 18:44
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Done, and I've still got the same effing problem. >:-(
Sat 19/07/03 at 19:15
Regular
"the burning sky"
If you have the MSN5 version of plus, it is worth trying to upgrade it to the MSN6 version.... although mine asked me to do it...
Sun 20/07/03 at 11:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I can't remember the website here I downloaded MSN Plus. Can you give me the URL so that I can download MSN Plus 6 please?
Sun 20/07/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have msn 6. OMG! It's great new emoticons.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:13
"The Will of D."
I have MSN6 for 2 days and nothing has gone wrong, and nothing went wrong with MSN 5 either, which I had for well over 3 months. but I suppose it might just be the type of computer you have and what internet connections you have (IE Broadband or dial-up).
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:14
"The Will of D."
MSN Plus is a competely seperate thing from MSN 6, you can't have both on at the same time.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.