GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn MSN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
Ok, this will take a long explanation, but please help:

Internet Explorer 5 started to go wrong for some strange reason. IT wouldn't display forms anymore so I couldn't use any forums or sign i nto anywhere. So I thought, "Time for a change" and upgraded to IE6. Now, I can use forms again (otherwise I wouldn't post here) and whilst I was at it, I upgraded to MSNM6 from MSNM5. For a few days before I upgraded MSNM, I couldn't sign in. And now, I STILL can't sign in. It's bee nhappening for more than a week now, and I haven't yet got a reply from the Hotmail staff. I sent an email yesterday.

Please help
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ok, this will take a long explanation, but please help:

Internet Explorer 5 started to go wrong for some strange reason. IT wouldn't display forms anymore so I couldn't use any forums or sign i nto anywhere. So I thought, "Time for a change" and upgraded to IE6. Now, I can use forms again (otherwise I wouldn't post here) and whilst I was at it, I upgraded to MSNM6 from MSNM5. For a few days before I upgraded MSNM, I couldn't sign in. And now, I STILL can't sign in. It's bee nhappening for more than a week now, and I haven't yet got a reply from the Hotmail staff. I sent an email yesterday.

Please help
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:14
HMM, i installed messenger 6 today (pice of rubbish) and i signed in first time no problem...
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:16
Regular
"Plate of glue"
...What does messenger do?...

(Three dots)
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:17
Whats wrong with three dots...
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:17
Regular
Twain, as I've said before, I've got the same problems as you. So, I guess it's either stick to MessengerFive or get Trillian.
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:18
CGJ wrote:
> ...What does messenger do?...

You are joking right???
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:24
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
CGJ wrote:
> ...What does messenger do?...
>
> (Three dots)

I get a sodding error message that says, "Sorry, we could not sign you in because the sign-in name you entered does not exist or your password is incorrect.

If you have forgotten your password, please click Help in the main Messenger window, and then click Help Topics for instructions on resetting your password"

I have not forgotten my password. I know that all is correct, so why the hell doesn't it work?

I deleted MSN5 when I installed MSN6, so I can't go back, and even if I did, the problem began before I upgraded.
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
DW wrote:
> Twain, as I've said before, I've got the same problems as you. So, I
> guess it's either stick to MessengerFive or get Trillian.

When did you say that?
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:28
Regular
You done a thread about it in Web Forum, if I remember rightly. Otherwise, I apologise. :cD

Damn annoying though. The BETA worked for me, yet the preview doesn't.

Strange.
Fri 18/07/03 at 19:33
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Oh yeah, I forgot about that topic. I just found it.

But no-one ever replied to it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.