GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God damn MSN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/07/03 at 19:07
Regular
Ok, this will take a long explanation, but please help:

Internet Explorer 5 started to go wrong for some strange reason. IT wouldn't display forms anymore so I couldn't use any forums or sign i nto anywhere. So I thought, "Time for a change" and upgraded to IE6. Now, I can use forms again (otherwise I wouldn't post here) and whilst I was at it, I upgraded to MSNM6 from MSNM5. For a few days before I upgraded MSNM, I couldn't sign in. And now, I STILL can't sign in. It's bee nhappening for more than a week now, and I haven't yet got a reply from the Hotmail staff. I sent an email yesterday.

Please help
Thu 24/07/03 at 23:15
Regular
"The Red Shift"
twain said
>God damn MSN

he and many others already have :)

my MSN6 fails first or second time to log in but then it works fine
Thu 24/07/03 at 19:45
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Same here
Thu 24/07/03 at 17:04
"The Will of D."
This was when I was doing conversations with people, not browsing on the MSN website.
Thu 24/07/03 at 17:03
"The Will of D."
I had MSN Plus installed first of all, then when I installed MSN 6 I didn't have the stuff that came with Plus. So you can't have them on at the same time.
Wed 23/07/03 at 21:16
Regular
Ah fox.. get ur facts right.
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:22
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Psyİho Fox wrote:
> MSN Plus is a competely seperate thing from MSN 6, you can't have both
> on at the same time.

To start MSN Plus, I used to open MSN Messenger 5, so maybe MSN Plus works inside of MSNM?
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:17
"Mimmargh!"
Poor MSN, alas they try thier hardest.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:14
"The Will of D."
MSN Plus is a competely seperate thing from MSN 6, you can't have both on at the same time.
Tue 22/07/03 at 17:13
"The Will of D."
I have MSN6 for 2 days and nothing has gone wrong, and nothing went wrong with MSN 5 either, which I had for well over 3 months. but I suppose it might just be the type of computer you have and what internet connections you have (IE Broadband or dial-up).
Sun 20/07/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have msn 6. OMG! It's great new emoticons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.