GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MSR for PS2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metropolis Street Racer'.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:17
Regular
Dear all,

I used to have a Sega dreamcast and used to really enjoy one of the few decent games on it - MSR (Metropolis Street Racer).

Does anybody know if this game is out on PS2 or if there is a game similar to it out?

Cheers
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:58
Regular
GT3 isn't superior. They are totally different games. MSR and PGR and arcadey style games where as GT3 is full of simulation. Totally different styles and after GT3 I aren't remotley interested in simulation racing. 100 laps around an oval track... pfft.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:49
"period drama"
Midnight Club 2 I'd guess.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:32
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
No it's not out on PS2 but GT3 is far superior. MSR was very arcadey in terms of handling... I guess if you want the same kind of feeling then wait for Initial D... or Burnout 2 might be the closest.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
"It's been a while.."
are you going to stick around or just leave when someone answers your post? huh?
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:17
Regular
Dear all,

I used to have a Sega dreamcast and used to really enjoy one of the few decent games on it - MSR (Metropolis Street Racer).

Does anybody know if this game is out on PS2 or if there is a game similar to it out?

Cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.