GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"F-Zero Query"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'F-Zero GX'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:32
Regular
Anyone know what the release date for the US version of F-Zero? I'd rather not buy a Jap version when it's released on Thursday...
Wed 23/07/03 at 14:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
link would be helpful so here it is

http://www.play-asia.com/ (space) paos-17_00001420000000000000000.html
Wed 23/07/03 at 15:44
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
After the terrible news that F-Zero WILL NOT WORK PROPERLY WITH THE FREELOADER (and let me tell you don't expect ANY Nintendo games from USA/JAP to work from now on) I decided to buy myself a JAP spice Gamecube, now i don't need to worry about the damn freeloader anymore and i'm going to start importing my JAP and USA games from play-aisa, (a place Nintendo of Europe cannot close)!!

Just to let you know that i'm terribly sorry to all the people that were looking forward to F-Zero GX and now can't play it becuase it doesn't work with the freeloader (the USA version might not either) and that i'm still able to write MY FIRST IMPRESSIONS on F-Zero GX and Mario Golf next week so keep checking back for an honest opinion and In-Depth review of both games (hopefully this won't rub salt into your wounds,by me doing this) sorry again.
Wed 23/07/03 at 16:07
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
are you getting your new 'Cube from play-asia also ?, there was a cheap one on ebay the other week
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
No mate. i'm getting it from Another World for £100, I would of brought it of play-asia because it was much cheaper at £80, but with delivery and Custom Charges (which becuase of the weight would be quite a bit)the price went right over £100, and Anotherworld are in the UK which is another bonus. :)
Wed 23/07/03 at 18:37
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t is REALLY annoying. Just in general.
Wed 23/07/03 at 19:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Another world are so dear for games, £70 for latest jap PS2 & GC releases ! fast delivery though, I can remember ordering Street Fighter Turbo for SNES from them about 12 years ago (it was £65!)
Wed 23/07/03 at 22:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Why the hell am i annoying?? I'm reporting that comment straight away...
Wed 23/07/03 at 22:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
m.o.t wrote:
> Why the hell am i annoying?? I'm reporting that comment straight
> away...

Your behaviour and comments just tend to annoy me.
*shrugs*

Report it if you like, I don't really care.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
now now children, has anyone downloaded the 41mb F-Zero movie from the play asia link below ?. This game looks amazing.
Thu 24/07/03 at 09:14
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Calm down, people - let's not have a donnybrook over it.

Why donwload the video when the game is out...TODAY?

Irrespective of what it's like, you know you'll be buying it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.